24

(A/N: double update!!)

mrs. lim was serving a customer, and yet ju-kyung was there to bug her.

"we washed our face, do a facial for us hurry!" ju-kyung said.

"I already said no, can't you see I'm busy??" her mother said

I should step in..

"don't worry mrs. lim, I'll be doing her facial myself" I said, as she smiled.

"gosh.. very well then, thank you y/n" she said while glaring at ju-kyung, as I bowed and dragged her with me.

"do you know how to make a face mask?" she asked.

"I saw my mom make some back when we were at America so, I guess I could give it a try" I said while mixing the face mask, as she gulped.

"I don't know y/n-" she got cut off, when we heard the salon door open.

"hey hyun-sook" someone called out.

I looked to see who it was.

it was mrs. han and..

SEOJUN??

I immediately pulled ju-kyung at the back to hide her before seojun sees her.

"is that seojun??" ju-kyung asked, as I hesitantly nodded.

"I don't have my makeup on" she panicked.

"do you want me to-" I asked her, but got cut off when she snatched the face mask I was making and applied it to her face.

I guess that would work

she plopped on one of the beds, but unfortunately..

"jukyung-" I started, but stopped when I heard a crack coming from the bed.

it broke.

shit..

she slid of the bed revealing herself, to her mom, mrs. han and of course seojun.

"have you gone mad?" her mom shouted at ju-kyung, who was now at the floor.

"what are you doing? get off the floor lim ju-kyung!" she shouted.

I approached her, and helped her get up.

she was clearly embarrassed.

I mean.. who wouldn't?

"jukyung-ah are you okay?" I asked her, as she
nodded.

"lim ju-kyung? y/n?" seojun said, as we both looked at him.

"ohh y/n, you're here! what a coincidence" mrs. han said, as I smiled.

this is going to be great..

(time skip)

while mrs. han and mrs. lim were talking, seojun was taking pictures of ju-kyung with her face mask.

"this is crazy" he said, as he kept on clicking.

ju-kyung was clearly regretting her life decisions rn.

I rolled my eyes, as I snatched his phone.

"yah stop it!" I said.

"yah, give it back" he tried to get his phone, but I hid it behind me.

"you wish" I said teasingly, as he sighed.

he tried grabbing it from behind, by wrapping his arms around my waist.

I know it wasn't intentional, but it made my heart flutter.

"very bold of you, seojun" I said.

when he realized what I was referring to, he immediately removed his arms around me as he cleared his throat.