13

As we made our way to the classroom, we were greeted by a path of rose petals and cute decorations.

The students started shouting and shrieking, as soo-ah made her way to tae-hoon.

Tae-hoon started to shower her with affirmation, while we watch the two love birds.

"my goodness" soo-ah said, touched by tae-hoon surprise.

"you're awesome" tae-hoon said, as I looked at soo-jin who looks disgusted.

I laughed at her expression, as I bring my attention to tae-hoon and soo-ah.

"soo-ah I'll end up in hell"

"for stealing an angel called soo-ah from the heavens" tae-hoon added.

I smiled at them, as ju-kyung made her way closer to the couple.

"I love you my angel" tae-hoon shouted.

"aww I love you too" soo-ah said, as she hugged him.

the students started cheering and shouting

"kiss kiss!" they shouted.

"you guys are too much enough is enough!" hyun-gyu said, as he aimed the cake to tae-hoon and soo-ah.

Tae-hoon and soo-ah got to dodge the cake, but..

it hit ju-kyung's face.

My eyes widen, as the others had the same reaction.

"goodness jukyung!" soo-ah shouted, as she approached ju-kyung.

Ju-kyung froze, as the others tried helping her.

"get her some paper towels" si-hyun said.

"why did you dodge?" soo-ah said, as she tried throwing a punch to tae-hoon.

"why did you throw the cake, you punk!" tae-hoon passed on the blame to hyun-gyu, as he bumped his shoulder.

Soo-ah dragged her attention back to Ju-kyung.

"let's wipe some down first" she said.

"wet wipes won't do, she'll have to wash her face" si-hyun suggested.

"right let's wash your face with water" soo-ah said, as she tried dragging ju-kyung.

"let's go" she added, but ju-kyung stopped at her tracks, as she releases her arm from soo-ah

"everyone stop" she said, putting her hands out.

"nobody touch me"

And with that, she grabbed her pouch as she ran outside the classroom.

"hey ju-kyung!" soo-ah shouted, as she ran after ju-kyung.

The others followed soo-ah, as I stood there cluelessly.

I was about to follow them to check if ju-kyung's alright, but my phone suddenly rang.

unknown number?

out of curiosity, I answered the call.

"hello?"

"y/n-ah.."

No..

I know that voice too well.

"a-appa?" I said, annoyed.

"y/n-ah, I'm so glad you picked up, I-" I cut him off.

"what do you want?" I asked in a serious tone.

"look.. I want to fix things between us.. I know it's hard for you to accept this kind of offer from me, but please hear me out?" he said.

I tighten my grip, as I furrowed my eyebrows.