2

(huge time skip) - cause I'm too lazy to write the whole airplane experience lol

The airplane was about to land and boy all I did was to eat every single food that the flight attendant gave us, but I did have fun. I watched a lot of disney movies.

Younger me is very much happy about this

After felt like years, we finally landed.

I stood up and took my bag from the storage space above us.

As we exited the plane, we went straight to the immigration to take our passports and sign some arrival forms here and there.

After that, we headed to the baggage claim to take our luggages.

While walking to the main exit of the airport, my mom asked me

"should we stay at a hotel first? or do you want to go straight home?" I thought for a moment and remembered.

we haven't contacted Seyeon for years.

I remembered that my dad changed Seyeon's phone number. He was such an asshole for doing that.

We wanted to keep in touch, but he of course had to ruin everything.

After having a ton of argues over the phone with mom, he eventually change his phone number as well. And starting from then, we never got the chance to talk to Seyeon anymore.

Ugh I hate my dad so much

"y/n?" my mom said, dragging me out of my thoughts.

"oh sorry, I think we should head straight home. besides, aren't you excited to see seyeon" I said while smiling a bit.

she laughed "alright then" she said, as I sighed.

Finally, welcome back to Korea yoon y/n.

(time skip)

We arrived at the location at 2:00 pm. I helped my mom grab our luggages and paid the taxi driver after.

While mom was checking something on her phone, I looked around and notice that we are near a beach side.

Since our house was pretty high up, the view of every sunset is very visible.

Admiring the view, I broke the silence, "Eomma" she looked at me, waiting to continue.

I sighed but said "never mind" as I said looking back at the view.

Mom pulled me into a hug. "If you're worrying about how will things work out, especially with your dad. don't worry okay?" she said breaking the hug, and smiled at me.

I nodded and we decided to ring the doorbell, hoping that Seyeon's home.

shit why is my heart beating so fast.

bro, I should be excited.

am I nervous because of the thought of he might turn us down??

The person inside, unlocked the door and looked up with widened eyes. We stared at each other for a while. I broke the silence and said..

"Seyeon-ah.."

He had tears in his eyes, and hugged me tightly. "y/n-ah.. you're back" he said, his voice breaking at the end.

"I missed you so much, seyeon" I said while having tears in my eyes as well.

Breaking the hug, he asked why we came back and told him the whole story.

"We can't just let your father handle his case alone" my mom added.

we could have let him tho, but my mom is just too.. nice

He nodded and told us to come inside.

As we came inside, man my mind was filled with so much memories.

I remembered playing tag with Seyeon and his other friend.

What was his name again?

hm.. nevermind. he probably lost touch with Seyeon anyway.

Nothing has really changed inside. It was still very cozy.

Seyeon said to wait for him in the living room while he brings food and drinks for us.

I look around, spotting a picture. It's a picture of 3 little boys. One of them was Seyeon, but I don't know who the two are.

Beside it was a family picture of us. I smiled at the picture.

for real, I was way more cuter when I was young.

I heared Seyeon walked in, bringing a tray of snacks with him.

He asked a lot of questions, and we kept talking for a while, about different kinds of topics.

"WAIT SO YOU'RE EVENTUALLY A KPOP IDOL NOW?!" I said shocked "y-yeah" he stuttered.

Wow

My brother? A kpop idol?

"bro that's amazing" I said, while he chuckled at my statement.

"under what?" I asked.

"move entertainment, it took a lot of auditions tho and man it was tiring" he said and I laughed.

He told me that he was going to debut at the end of summer, so he still has a lot of time to hang out.

After talking for hours, he told us to take some rest. So I went upstairs and went to my room.

I unpacked my stuffs from my luggage and went to take a nap.