5

I tried calling Seyeon, but he won't pick up.

"The number you have dialed is either unattended or out of coverage area. Please try calling again later"

why won't he answer??

An unsettling feeling started to build up inside of me and I can't stop myself from worrying.

I tried leaving a voice message to let him know that I'm looking for him.

"Yah Seyeon? Why won't you pick up? You-"

here I go again..

I sighed "Look.. I know it's my fault, but can you please come home?.. we'll talk things out alright?.

There was a brief silence, until I spoke up again "call me if you run pass this message."

I tried tracking his phone and thank god, it worked.

He was near..

move entertainment?

this can't be good.

I immediately ran to where he was. It was pretty close, so I didn't ride the bus.

(quick time skip)

I arrived, still panting. I tried looking for him, but I stopped in my tracks when I saw an ambulance and police cars.

My heart started beating real fast.

No..

No it can't be Seyeon..

right?

I hesitantly walked to a group of people, circling around the area.

My heart sank, when I saw what happened..

it was seyeon..

he killed himself..

"no.. NO!!" I said trying to get through the crowd.

"ma'am, please stay back." The officer said as I started tearing up.

before I could get a glance of him, they had covered him with a white cloth.

The police was holding me back from trying to get closer.

"PLEASE LET ME GO" I cried, while trying to escape their grip, but it was no use.

I sat on the floor, defeated.

I saw Seyeon's hands and it was all bloody.

"fuck.." I sweared, feeling anger within me.

they were about to take him to the hospital so, I stood up and went through the crowd to contact my mom.

what am I going to say?

how will I explain it to her?

how will she react?

I kept on thinking, until I had the guts to call her.

"ohh y/n-ah.. did you find seyeon?" she said.