12

since the day was over, we decided to go out together.

we're outside the school gates, while deciding on what should we do.

"how about we drink?" sang-jin suggested, as we all gave him an unamused face.

"we're underage, hyun-gyu. besides, we're wearing our uniforms there is no way they would allow us" soo-ah said, as we agreed.

"samgyeopsal, anyone?" tae-hoon suggested.

"what about bibimbap, what do you think soo-jin?" ju-kyung asked.

"anything would be fine" she replied.

I pulled out my phone and checked if there was a place where we could eat variety of foods.

bingo

"I know where we can eat, it's not far from here so, are you guys down?" I asked, as I looked at them.

"y/n-ahh! you're truly a lifesaver!" soo-ah said, as she hugged me while the others agreed.

(time skip)

we arrived at the place and it wasn't full packed as I expected, since it was the weekdays.

we sat on our table and ordered our food.

minutes later, our food arrived and started eating.

"the food's so good~" soo-ah commented.

"I agree" soo-jin said.

"I'm not even half way through it, but I'm starting to get full" ju-kyung said, as she laid her back on the chair.

"aishh lim ju-kyung, eat up or you'll get your ass kicked" soo-ah said.

"you sounded like my mother" ju-kyung said, as she pouted.

"ahh don't ever pout again" soo-ah said, as she cringed.

"yah, what do you mean!" ju-kyung shouted, as we laughed.

"she means, your pout needs some work" I said, as she bumped my shoulder.

"it looks more like a smug face to me" hyun-gyu said, trying to imitate ju-kyung's face, as she bursted out laughing.

after what felt like hours of laughing and talking, we finally decided to go home.

we went outside and walked for a bit until we came to a stop.

"you guys go ahead, I have some errands to run" I said, as I looked at tae-hoon.

(flashback) - when y/n was refilling her water bottle

when I was about to refill my water bottle, someone pulled me harshly.

"yah, what gives-" I said, but when I looked to see who pulled me, I sighed in relief.

"tae-hoon, god you scared me" I said, bumping his shoulder.

"sorry, I was wondering if I could ask you a favor" he asked.

"ohh sure, what's up?" I asked.

"I'm planning on surprising soo-ah for our 100th-day anniversary"

"really??" I shouted, as tae-hoon covered my mouth.

"yah! keep it down" he said, as he removed his hand from my mouth.

"sorry" I said whispering.

"I was wondering if you could buy a cake, anything will do" he said, as he gave me the money.

"hey you don't have to! it's on me, besides it'll be my gift for the both of you" I said, as I returned the money.

"no, it's-" he said, as I cut him off.