Jeffrey Dean Morgan: (On Set) €

"How much longer are we going to be filming for today?" I ask, praying it's not too much longer.

"Maybe another hour or two, it's hard to say." Jeffrey answers. "I have a bit of a break, right now, though."

"In the meantime, what if I just-" I trail off my words as I slowly kneel down in front of Jeffrey. I look up at him with my most seductive, puppy eyes as I undo his jeans.

"Fuck me, how can I say no to those eyes." Jeffrey groans.

"My plan exactly" I smirk. I pull his jeans and boxers down his long legs allowing him to step out of them, freeing his hard cock. I grab it softly in my hand and slowly stroke it. I look up watching Jeffrey lean his head back and groan from the pleasure.

I plant a kiss on the tip, Jeffrey grabs my arm and pulls me up to his level, "Get up here." He demands sending shivers down my spine. He pulls me into a deep kiss before leading me to the couch across the trailer.

He sits down and I kneel in front of him between his knees. I place wet kisses up his thigh until I get to his cock. I grab it with both hands and stroke it a few times before taking it in my mouth. I slowly move my mouth over the tip, swirling my tongue, earning a low moan from Jeffrey.

His hand grabs a handful of my hair tightly, helping guide my mouth around him. "God, you're so hot." Jeffrey moans. I surprised him by taking his full length down my throat causing me to gag. He holds me there for a minute before allowing me to take a breather.

I spit onto his hard cocker before taking him deep again. Jeffrey moans some more as I run my free hands up his torso, playing with his chest hair.

"I'm going to cum." Jeffrey groans before jolting his hips up. I'm enjoying the sight of him in so much pleasure it makes me more wet. His tattooed hands grab my face holding me still as me fucks my mouth finishing himself off. He releases his load down my throat with one last loud moan. I swallowed all of it before he pulls my face to him.

"Let me taste myself on your lips." He growls, I get up and sit on his lap, balancing over his still hard cock. He pulls me into a lustful kiss, forcing his tongue into my mouth to taste his own cum.

One of his hands slides down the front of my pants to my pussy and rubs my clit. I grind on his hand and moan when he pinches me. "You didn't think I'd leave you soaking wet after being such a good girl, did you?" he growls.

Jeffrey slips from underneath me onto the floor where I once kneeled and quickly removes my pants. I didn't put my panties on just for him and it doesn't go unnoticed. "No panties, this time? What a naughty girl." He groans. His words send shivers down my spine making me go feral.

Jeffrey drags his wet tongue between my folds, I try to muffle my moans but there are too many feelings.

"Moan for me baby-girl." Jeffrey vibrates against my pussy.

He teases my pussy with two fingers before pushing them in, stretching my walls. I hiss through the pleasurable pain. Jeffrey stops and looks up at me for consent.

"Don't stop." I manage to say. He chuckles and gets back to work. He picks up the pace, thrusting his fingers deep inside of me. I feel myself climbing to my climax. The heated pressure in my stomach building.

I squirm against his fingers wanting more from him. He pulls his fingers out and brings them to my mouth and I suck my juices off his soaked fingers. I run my teeth lightly over his fingers as he pulls them out and returns to my pussy.

He flicks his tongue over my clit at a fast pace sending me to cloud-nine. HIs stubble scratches my pussy in the perfect way making it impossible to stay quiet. "You taste delicious." Jeffrey compliments.

He thrusts his fingers into me quickly as I reach my peak, "Cum for me." he demands as he thrusts his fingers into me quickly, feeling my walls tighten around him. I take a deep breath as I hit my peak and ride out the amazing orgasm. I moan his name repeatedly until it didn't sound like a word anymore.

He continues to lick at my over stimulated clit until I've calmed down from my high. "That was amazing." I sigh.

"It sure as hell was." Jeffrey agrees.

A.N

This is some smut from a Jeffrey Dean Morgan Fanfiction I'm working on slowly.