Negan: (Wax Play)

(CW) Wax play

"Lay down on the fucking bed." Negan demands.

I do as I'm told lay down, Negan comes to the bed side and grab a rope attached to the first top post. He tied it around my wrist and continue to the other limbs.

I'm tied completely down and Negan grabs a candle and lights it. It's scent is vanilla it was the only one he could find that wasn't destroyed.

With my body naked, Negan climbs onto the bed and over me. He drags his tongue up my torso to my lips. His beard scratching at my skin.

"What's the candle needed for?" I ask between moans.

"I thought we'd fuck around with some hot wax." Negan curses.

"Sounds fun."

His hands venture up my sides to my breasts where he plays with them firmly. His thumbs rub over my hard nipples.

"I love your tits." Negan growls. His lips wrap around a nipple and sucks gently. His tongue flips against my nipple.

I try to pull my hands down to run them in his fluffy dark hair but the ropes are too tight. I let out a frustrated moan and squeezed my thighs together the best I could.

The wax in the candle melted enough so it was just watery enough to poor and cool quickly. He grabs it and pours a dollop on my collarbone. I hiss at the pleasure of the pain.

"Tell me to stop if you want me to." Negan assures before continuing. He dropped a row of small drops across my stomach and he rubbed it in with his rough hands.

"Would you like a back massage?" Negan asks me.

"Fuck yes." I agree quickly. Negan unties the ropes on my limbs and flips me into my stomach. He doesn't bother tying me up again after that.

I relax my back and get ready for the hot wax.

Negan pours the rest of the hot wax on my back and set it down to melt some more. He large hands and strong fingers rub the wax into my skin giving it a sheer texture.

I moan at the pleasure and he continues up to my shoulder blades working at the kinks in my tense shoulders.

As the wax dries and the wax melted more Negan moved down to sit on the back of my knees. He pours some wax in my ass and smother it in.

His hands spreads my cheeks and rubbed the wax in completely. He uses the perfect pressure making me moan loud and hard.

He grabs the candle again and flips me back on my back. He pours a trail down between my breasts to my belly button and lets it cool on me.

He grabs a Kleenex and wipes it off me. "Well that was fun." Negan says, "I'm hard as fuck right now."

"We'll get over here then." I say sitting up.