Mr. B Pt. 1: (Special Request)

A.N
My best friend asked for this one, if you want the names changed somehow just ask and tell me what you want. 🫶

The rest of the class is hard at work solving for x in the formula. I how ever is very much confused on how I get x away from the other digits.

I give up and go on my phone and I  scroll through Pinterest looking at the newest k-pop thing. I lay my arm and head in the desk to tired and frustrated to do my math.

Mr. B walks over to my desk and taps my shoulder sending shivers down my spine.

"Sunny?"

"Hm?" I say look up but not at him. I couldn't look at him right now.

"Do you want help?" He asks patiently. I nods to say yes and look down at my paper.

"What seems to be the problem?" He asks.

"I- I don't know how t-to solve for x." I stutter out.

Mr. B lets out a charming giggle and runs one of his slender hands through his dark, soft hair. "Lets see what I can do." He says happy that I asked for help for once.

I can't stand being around him, his dark alluring eyes and his attractive, sharp hands. He is wearing a black and white plaid shirt and dark jeans today. showing off his slim figure. His waist wasn't really snatched but with his shoulders so broad it was so baby-girl of him.

He leans over my shoulder and leans on his hand on my desk. His other arm is placed on the back of my chair changing the balance of my seat.

He talks quietly and personally to me making me feel special. He explained the forever rule of 'bedmas' and reminded me of the formulas to use."

I don't look up at him the whole time he talked, I looked at his strong slim hands and I enjoyed the sound of his Babygirl voice.

"Do you understand?" He asks. "Or do you want help for the first question or two."

"Can I get the help?" I ask quietly.

"Sure." He stands up and comes to the front of my desk and kneels down. His shoulders are just about the edge of my desk and he rests an arm on top.

I don't look at him I keep my eyes on my page.

He points at the first question and shows me step by step as I write it down how to do it.

I finish the question and get it correct with Mr. B's help.

He stands up and heads to another student with their hand up leaving me behind. His comforting status now gone.

At the end of class the bell rings and everyone files out of the room.

I'm last to leave as I put my papers in my cross-shoulder bag.

I walk up to Mr. B with a random handful of confidence and look up at him.

I make eye contact that makes my cheeks turn pink and I speak up, "thank you for the help, Mr. B." I say.

"Of course, Sunny!" He says with a big smile, his dark hair covering his soft, brown eyes.