Coach Negan Pt. 2: (In the Change Room)

A.N
There was some foreshadowing in the first part of this, did anyone catch it?

The second day of tryouts went well and everyone filled out the change room before me and headed home.

I was once again the last one in the showers, taking an extra long, hot shower. Just in case.

I hear foot steps into the bathroom they sounded too heavy to be a girl trying out for the team so I know it is Coach Negan.

"Hello Coach Negan." I swoon, informing him that it's me.

I see under the shower curtain his pants and boxer fall to the ground, then he picked them up and hangs them with his shirt and leather jacket on the post outside of the shower stall.

The shower curtain moves and he sneaks into my stall, shocked by the temperature of the water.

"Jesus woman! Are you trying to boil off your skin?!" Negan curses at the water.

I wrap my hands around his neck and pull him in to suffer. I kiss him to distract him of the burn for a moment, until he was comfortable.

His large hands explore my body, squeezing my ass and boobs continually. I moan his name into his neck before biting and sucking on a spot until a large dark mark stayed. He's mine.

His fingers find my pussy after dragging my leg up to hold onto him. I lean against the wall with my one leg wrapped around Negan's body.

His fingers play with my clit quickly, rubbing in s circular motion.

I lean my head back and let out a moan, not scared of anyone hearing us.

I push Negan away a bit and get down on my knees in the shower. The shower tiles digging into my knees. 

I take Negan's hard cock in my hand and start to stroke it. I place a kiss on the tip before taking the tip in my mouth.

I take his full length into my mouth gagging at the size. His hands grab my hair and hold me at the bottom of his cock longer then I thought I could handle.

his hands grasped in my hair, he pulls me up to my feet. His hand moved to my thigh and wrap my leg around his waist.

He leads his cock to my pussy and slowly enter. I gasp at the pleasure and lower my self a tad. I wrap my arms around his neck to hold my self up and before I know it Negan grabs my other leg and holds me above his cock.

Negan holds onto my lower thighs and bounced me against him as he thrusts into me building both of our climaxes. The water still falling on us.

I reach the edge of my climax and my head leans back and I let out a moan of  pleasure.

"Cum for me, baby." Negan demands. His thrusts send me into a heaven of lust as I came all over Negan's pulsing cock. 

"Of fuck." Negan curses as he closes his eyes, my walls clench around him, squeezing his seed into me. 

Negan puts me down on the wet shower floor and holds my cheek in his hand. 

"I was hoping you'd come in here." I whisper to Coach Negan. 

"Mmm, really? Aren't you a naughty girl." Negan teases.

"You have no idea." I say back. 

"You should come over tomorrow night for dinner. I'll cook." Coach Negan offers. "I'll even have desert for you." He winks.

"Well, how can I say no to desert." I blush.

"I'll let you get back to you shower, baby." Negan says with a comforting smile. 

I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him softly. Our lips glide against each others in sync. "I really have to go now, Y/N." Negan moans against my lips. 

"Fine, but don't think we won't continue this tomorrow night at dinner." I say. 

"Didn't you get it, that's what I meant for "desert"?" Negan asks rhetorically with a huge smile, earning an eye roll from me. 

Without another word Negan slips behind the curtain and throws on his clothes with difficulty, before walking out of the girls change room.