Pedro Pascal: "Yes, Sir." (Y/N) €

A.N
Here is the requested Y/N version of this smut. I hope I got all the names changed jasmin_atkinson

"Miss Y/N, can you come into my office please." my boss calls for me through the intercom. I've been working for the one and only Pedro Pascal for almost 3 years now. I've been his head secretary for more than half my time here.

I stand up from my desk straightening out my short skirt and blouse. I've had the biggest crush on Mr. Pascal since I started working for him.

The thought of his strong hands running down my body and taking me on his desk makes me wet.

I take a deep breath and walk to his offices door, I make sure to knock and get the muffled "come in" from inside before stepping through the now open doorway.

I walk up tp his desk and hold my hands behind my back. I squeeze my legs together to compress the heated feeling between my legs. Pedro is looking down at a folder in his hands before looking up at me throw his eye brows.

"Did you finish organizing and printing off those files I emailed you?" his dark voice questions, I mentally curse to myself knowing I didn't do them.

"I'm sorry, Sir. I didn't get to it yet." I apologize diverting my eyes to the floor.

Pedro lets out a sigh and stands up from his office chair and circles the desk to sit on the corner closet to me. "Miss Y/N, you know I'm a busy man. I don't have time for you to slack off and not do your work." he lectures. I bite the inside of my lip, not letting tears fill my eyes.

"What am I going to do with you?" Pedro rhetorically asks. He stands from the corner of the desk and steps closer to me, his height casts a shadow over me and I can feel the presence of his eyes on me. "Look at me." he demands.

I quickly look up and make eye contact with the man that has all control over me. What I wouldn't do for him to bend me over his desk and fuck me.

His eyes darken with lust and his fingers slowly drags up my lightly covered arm. "You need to be punished to learn your lesson." he growls.

I let out a whimper as his hand pushes some of my purple-blue hair behind my ear. He grabs a handful of my hair and pulls me into a deep kiss. Our lips dance across each other and I move my hands to his dress-shirt covered chest.

My swift hands start to unbutton his shirt, revealing a light coating of chest hair, and his happy trail down to his crouch.

I throw his shirt onto the floor before taking my blouse and bra off and doing the same with them.

I put my hands on his shoulders breaking the kiss and slowly drag my acrylic nails down his torso then to his hips landing on my knees.

I palm him throw his tented dress pants earning myself low groan. I undo his pants and pull them to the floor with his boxers allowing him to step out of them. His hard coco springs free and I place a gentle kiss on the tip.

I take the tip of him into my mouth slowly swirling my tongue teasing him. Pedro let's put another grins before grabbing a handful of my hair pulling me up.

"Get up here, Y/N. I'm in charge."

"Yes, sir." I moan.

Pedro pulls me closer to his desk and bends me over it quickly stripping me of my skirt and panties. His hand snaps against my ass hard and quick making me yelp. It was painful but I'm a pleasurable way.

"You listen to me, and do as I say, understand?" Pedro growls in my ear.

"Yes." I whimper. His hands hits my ass again making me let out another yelp.

"Yes, what."

"Yes, sir."

"Good girl."

His fingers run through my folds, I lean my head back letting out a moan. My hands grab at the edge of the table making my acrylic nails dig into the wood.

"Beg for me, Y/N." Pedro growls.

"Please sir, please!" I moan.

His hands leaves my folds and arranges his cock to me. He slowly inserts his cock into my pussy filling me up. I deeply breath in at the feeling. It's a little uncomfortable but that feeling quickly fades.

He fully fill my core and then pulls all the way out before slamming back into me. His hips thrust against me making a loud clapping noise.

My body is sent heaven as my climax starts to build up more. His rapid thrusts slam my body into the desk definitely going to cause some bruising. I'm okay with that though.

My heart races as my climax starts to bubble over. The immense pleasure causes shudders through my body and my eyes roll back into my skull.

I let out a loud moan and that sends Pedro over the edge. He groans as his thrusts get sloppy and he fills me with his cum.

He continues to thrust through our climaxes before he pulls out. He quickly throws his clothes back on and I do the same.

Pedro brushes his clothes into place as do I. I approach him and straighten his tie. He rewards me with a quick kiss.

"I best be getting back to work." I say looking away.

Pedro's rough hand pulls my chin to make me look him in the eyes. "We must do this again." He growls into my lips before kissing me.

All I can do is agree with a mumble into his soft lips. He pulls away and I start to walk to the office door.

His hand hits my ass before turning back to boss mode, "get back to work, Miss Y/N. I expect those files done in an hour."

"Yes sir." I play.

"Good girl." His voice rolls through my body and I tighten my legs together. I close the door behind me and slump against it. Letting out a deep breath. Fuck, me.