Negan Smith Pt. 1: (My Collar)

A.N.
Hey everyone, I just want to say one of my stories called "Love is Strong" is going to be probably submitted for the 2023 wattys awards. SIf anyone has the time I'd really appreciate it if you would read it and point out any spelling mistakes or problems with the book. It will be submitted as an on-going book.  Thank you!!

(CW) Collar play

I'm kneeling on Negan and I's bed waiting for him to get home from a supply run to Alexandria.

I'm wearing a tight dog collar with a leash and a one piece lingerie set that I don't doubt Negan will rip off me with his teeth.

The door slams open hitting the wall behind it, an angry Negan walks through it slamming it closed behind him.

He's in a bad mood, I bet something went south in Alexandria. Lucille is resting over his shoulder, covered in blood and flesh.

His head turns to me, his eyes filled with lust and anger. "Well fuck, Doll. What do we have here?" He says with a low tone.

"Hi Daddy, I wanted to surprise you." I say with a higher pitch voice. "Is everything alright?"

Negan swings the bat from his shoulder up to my face, "This here was Spencer, say hello to his brains." Negan teases. I gulp down bile rising from my stomach and inch away. "Don't be scared Babygirl."

He places the back gently into a chair and comes back to the bed side. "So, what is this surprise for?" He asks, intrigued.

"I just wanted to do something for you." I say meekly, I crawl towards him and one of my hands fiddle with his belt in his jean hoops.

"Are you impatient, eh?" Negan says, his hands work at his belt, slowly pulling it through the hoops.

He throws it to the ground he side him and grabs the leash attached to me. He pulls me up to his lips and kisses me roughly.

His tongue enters my mouth, dominating me and my body. I need more.

"Get on the ground." Negan demands, as he pulls away from me and steps back.

I quickly climb off the bed and get on my knees in front of my owner.

He grabs a hand full of my hair and roughly pulls it earning a yelp from me. I moan at the pain and my hands work quickly to get his pants off.

They drop down his legs and he sets out of them kicking them to the side. He isn't wearing boxers so his cock strings free. I take his hard cock in my hand and start to stroke it.

He grabs my leash and wraps it around his hand tightly. He pulls my face towards his long cock and with his other hand grips my cheeks to make me open my mouth.

He roughly thrusts into my mouth making me gag on him. He pulls out all the way and pushes all the way back in.

I let's our a loud groan as he pleasures himself with my mouth. I hate the feelings of gagging but I'd do anything for him.

I can see his climax building by the way his face is contorted and scrunched. He leans his head back in pleasure and does one final thrust deep down my throat before spilling his seed into me.

He pulls out and I swallow his load, my eyes are red and teary and my jaw hurts a little, "you did so good, Pet."

"Thank you, Daddy." I say in a high pitched voice. I like seeing him like this.

"Ready for round two?" He asks with a big smirk.