Negan (You're Mine) €

A.N
Another short but good one. This was also requested by a friend.

(CW) knife kink.

"Honey I'm home!" Negan yells out as he swings open the door to our room. I laugh to my self as I listen to his heavy steps towards the bed where I remain.

He opens the door and kicks off his boots and throws the recently cleaned Lucile onto her chair.

I lay on the bed reading a book I found on the supply run a couple days ago.

"Well fuck, isn't that a hot sight to come home to!" Negan compliments. I did decide to surprise him by wearing a pair of lingerie he gave me for our anniversary. It is a black and purple lace thong and bra.

"Come get your surprise." I tease, tossing my book onto the bedside table.

Negan crawls up the bed to me and straddles me right away. He placed a light kiss on my lips before entangling his hand in my hair and deeply kissing me.

His knee rubs my pussy through my panties as he kisses trail down my neck to my breasts. Those are always his favourite to play with. He named them at one point too.

His lips run down my torso passing my boobs going to my pussy. He has a plan.

He rips the panties in half, not batting an eyelash at what he just did. I didn't say anything either.

He kisses my clit and runs his tongue through my folds. He sits up onto his knees and pulls a knife out of his belt. I gasp at the sight as if it wasn't a normal occurrence.

"I'm going to mark you as mine, dear." Negan growls as he drags the cold blade of the knife across my stomach.

I moan and arch my back into the knife craving for the edge.

"The safe word is spaghetti. Say it if you want me to stay, baby." Negan offers. He's always one to make sure everything is consensual which is one of the main things I love about him.

The blade of the knifes drags down to my thigh where Negan slowly cuts a fancy "N" into my upper thigh. I moan at the pain as blood starts to trickle out.

The cut was just deep enough for it to scar. Negan is always been into these type of things. It's kinda cool.

I hiss at the pain and the knife leaves my skin and falls onto the floor. Negan tongue drags across the bleeding wound lapping up all my blood.

He brings his lips to mine letting me taste my blood. It was very irony.

His head goes back to my pussy and flicks it against my clit. I let out a moan and buck my hips into him.

His beard nestled into me sends tingles up my body to my neck. I rack my hands throw his hair gently pulling on the roots.

My climax builds as he pushes two of his fingers into my tight pussy, gaining another moan from me. He pushes in and out sending me over the edge as my legs start to shake and my eyes roll back.

He sucks on my clit and gently bites it before sitting up. I'm laying on the bed out of breath as Negan comes from the bathroom with a bandage for my thigh.

"This is gonna sting like shit for awhile." He says as he places the bandage on and secured it with medical tape.

He lays down on the bed beside me and I'm quick to curl up beside him and absorb his heat. His jacket and jeans had come off so his white shirt was uncovered and I have easy access to his chest.

I slip my hand under his shirt and run my fingers lightly up and down. Teasing him with my light touches.

"You're mine." Negan growls and he stares into my eyes.