Norman Reedus: (Hot and rough)

A.N
Thank you Skz_BTS_Kpop  for the request!! I hope you like it!

I'm laying in the bedroom reading a book when the door swings open revealing shirtless Norman.

"I want to do something..." Norman says slowly.

"And what's that, baby?"

"I want to fuck you so hard you can't walk in the morning!" Norman teases. "But seriously you down for this?" His hand subconsciously moves to his lips rubbing them.

"Sure, my safe word can be 'pineapple' just in case." I offer.

"Okay!" Norman says happily. He practically skips to the bed and reaches over from the bottom and grab my ankles. He pulls me down to the edge in one big pull.

I drop my book beside me and giggle at the intensity of Norman's acts.

He greedily works my clothes off and throw them into the floor. His pants and boxers also quickly hit the floor.

He lays over me and kisses my lips passionately. Our tongues fight for dominance before I back down. His hands explore my naked body, taking in the curves he's felt before.

"God your so hot!" Norman mumbled against my lips. He puts his nose to my neck and breath in deeply, enjoying my scent.

He sucks at my neck leaving marks behind all the way down to the tip of my collarbone.

He stands up and props my hips up against his. He leads his cock into my pussy with his hand.

Once the tip of it is in, Norman slams into me with full power. His thrusts continue like this; slow pull out, fast thrust in.

I moan loudly as I'm completely filled up. He picks up his speed going fast, he bends over me and hold my wrists above my head, kissing me occasionally.

After a bit he pulls out and flips me into my hands and knees. He grabs a handful of my hair and holds my head back as he thrusts into me some more. I moan loudly at the intense pleasure that is rushing through my body.

I start to near my climax and so is Norman, he's grunting more and his eyes are rolling back.

A couple more strong thrusts and we both cum together. He continues to thrust slowly through our climaxes.

He lays down beside me and tunes to me. "Are you okay?" Norman asks.

"Yeah, of course. That was amazing!" I say out of breath.

"Are you okay for a round two?" He asks still not full tired.

"Sure!" I say. Norman smiles and kisses me softly.

Norman sits on the edge of the bed and motions for me to come over, "lay on my lap." He demands.

"Yes, sir."

I do as he says, laying on my stomach on his knees. His hand roughly hits my ass, I flinch at the sting before the pleasure. He does it again and whispers "good girl." Into my ear.

His fingers find my wet pussy and plays with my folds as I continue to lay on his lap.

I moan at the friction on my clit and try to get more by rolling my hips.

"Please!" I beg Norman.

"Get up." Norman says and I do. He pushes me onto my back at the edge of the bed and he kneels down to the ground.

He puts my ass at the edge and my legs over his shoulders and starts to lick my clit. His light stubble scratch at my sensitive pussy.

I grab a handful of his hair and pull gently. He groans at the tug and lightly bites my clit casing me to squirm.

His mouth moved to my inner thigh sucking and biting leaving obvious marks. One of his bites broke the skin slightly, causing a little bit of bleeding.

He attacks my pussy again with his mouth bringing to my climax.

I moan his name as I cum and my legs start to shake on his shoulders. I arch my back and lean my head back.

I climbs off of me and lays back on the bed facing me. "Are you okay now?" Norman asks.

"Yes, Norman. I'm okay, thank you." I say, kissing him softly.

Norman gets out of bed suddenly and goes to the back and rummages in the closet.

He comes back with a Hello Kitty bad-aid for my thigh. "Thanks." I say. He comes to me and puts it in the little nick before laying back down under the covers.

I sneak under the covers with him and snuggle up against him, absorbing his warm.

"I love you, Y/N." Norman tells you.

"I love you more, Norman."