Aaron (TWD): (The Road Trip)

A.N
This is going to be without his metal arm, I don't know how to write about that so sorry if you were looking forward to that. We also just forgetting the fact that he is gay...

Me and Aaron are on our way home from a king supply run to the Kingdom of trading scrap metal for fresh fruits. We are in a large truck with baskets of fruit balancing in the back.

He's driving and the sun is starting to set in the west, the trees casting a long shadow on the road ahead. "We should look for a spot to stop." I speak up.

Aaron looks to me and nods, "Yeah, we need a good night sleep for once." He adds.

A short road ahead starts to come close, we pull into it and it's a small boat landing for a large pond. We park the truck by the water and get out stretching our legs from the long drive.

I bend down to touch my toes beside Aaron who is stretching his arms above his head, my back facing him.

I let out a satisfied groan before going to the back to grab an apple, "Would you grab me one too?" Aaron asks.

I toss him one and we sit together on the dry sand at the waters edge watching the sun set enjoying our fresh fruit.

"This is nice." I mumble, softly.

"I wish it didn't have to end tomorrow." Aaron complains he sit up straight abruptly, how about we go to Hilltop?"

"That will extend the trip by two days..." I comment, "wont the fruit go bad?" I add.

"Oh yeah.." Aaron sighs. I get an idea and stand up from the ground kissing Aaron on the top of the head before walking away to the truck.

I go into the back and open a crate with our sleep items. I spread out one of the large blankets first on the floor and then unzipped both sleeping bags and made them into more padding and then the last blanket on top.

I go into the passenger seat of the truck and flip down the sun viser to have access to the mirror. I fluff up my hair a bit, like my finger and get the smudge mascara off my eye lids before taking out a soft pink lipstick from the glove box. I put some on my lips, over lining them. I take a little on my finger and blend it into my cheeks making them pink.

I take a deep breath and walk around the truck to where Aaron is sitting on the shore, "Aaron-" I start. He turns his head to look at me, giving me his attention.

I watch his eyes drift down my long legs and up to my breasts before resting on my face, taking in the beauty he lives for.

"You're beautiful." He whispers. I giggle a little and he stands up coming to me. His hands find my hips and his lips mine. I gently bite his lip and slipping my tongue into his mouth, asserting some dominance.

I quickly pull away and smirk, "Let's make this a really memorable night." I say, I pull him into the truck showing him the little bed I made for us. I close the truck doors and turn on a couple battery lamps.

"What is this for?" He asks looking around in shock. I sit down pulling him with me, before speaking.

"Since we can't make the trip longer I thought we could take advantage of our last little bit of privacy." I smirk. My eyes flickering from his to his lips.

A smirk appears on his face, "I like the sound of that." He kisses me passionately pushing me quickly onto my back before straddling my hips. His hard length touching me through his jeans.

"I love you so much." He mumbles into my lips. I let out a moan of love and go back to kissing him.

My hands go to his hair pulling lightly earning a few groans of pleasure. He suddenly flips be over so I'm in top, straddling his hips above his cock.

"I want you on top this time." He groans with lust in his voice. I grind my hips over his bulge earning a couple moans and bucks of his hips into me.

I take my shirt off showing my bra less tits, I grin on his some more before he gets impatient and unzips his pants pulling out his hard cock.

"I want you so bad, Y/N." I groans as he strokes his self. I take him in my hand and grind my clothed pussy on his tip, wiping up some of the pre-cum.

I unstraddle him and take off my leggings, I throw them across the truck and get back on top. I slide my panties to the side and rub my wetness on his cock. Soaking it.

He groans again and pushes his hips up into me, his cock slightly sliding into me stretching my opening. I moan loudly and push myself up.

His hands go to my pussy, rubbing my clit before sliding one finger in, getting he ready for his dick. He pumps his finger in and out before sliding a second one in doing the same.

I moan loudly and bounce slowly getting him deeper in me. He curls his fingers inside of me hitting my g-spot perfectly.

He pulls out his fingers edging me to my climax. I groan in frustration and take his hard cock in my hand again. I line it up with my opening and slide down onto it, leaning my head back and moaning loudly. Definitely luring in some walkers with the noise.

I bounce up and down with the same rhythm as he thrusts into me, making loud clapping noises mixing with our moans and grunts.

"I'm going to cum." He groans and his fingers dig into my skin at my hips, sure to leave bruises later.

"Cum in me, Aaron." I plead, my orgasm so close to the top. Two more strong thrusts Aaron squirts his load into me, holding my hips down again his. I roll my hips as I fall down from my high. Grinding the last bits of cum from his pulsating cock.

I lift my leg and get off of his cock, laying down beside him, I turn to him propping up my head with my arm and hand.

"I love you so much." I whisper into his ear before biting his lobe gently, earning another moan.