Pedro Pascal Pt. 1: (Office Hours)

I sit at my desk, working on my computer, making sure all the files are sorted properly so my boss: Pedro Pascal is pleased.

He's been tough on me, working me into the wee hours of the night making sure that there's always work to be done.

Last time I did something wrong he yelled at me for half an hour before sending me home. The next morning I found flowers on my door step with no name tag.

I pray it's from Pedro but there's no proving it. He can be on and off sometimes. When I do something really well and above his standards he lets me go home early, or buys me a coffee but other times he yells and threatens.

Even with the mean behaviour, I've had a crush on that older man since I started working for him. My desk just outside his office makes it easy to hear his voice whenever he's on the phone.

I hear a loud yell from his office ordering me inside, "Y/L/N! Come in here! And bring those papers I asked for!" He adds.

I rush and gather up the loose papers from my desk and stack them together. I go to his closed door and take a deep breath making sure I look good. My skirt is straight, my hair isn't messy, and my breasts aren't falling out of my blouse.

I go into his office and see his sitting at his desk his legs crossed on the table. He's wearing a dark blue suit with a matching tie and his hair is gelled back professionally. It's one of his signature looks here in the office building.

Of course I've seen him outside of the office before, but he never stopped wearing the elegant and fancy outfits. Though his hair is usually more fluffy, giving him a softer look; unlike now.

"Here are your papers, Sir." I say quietly placing the stack onto his desk. He raises an eyebrow and looks me up and down.

"You really need better fashion sense..." he starts. He stares at my blouse for a moment before continuing, "that shirt is way too revealing for my office, take it off." He demands. I scrunch my nose confused of what he means.

"Pardon?" I ask politely, trying to not have him yell or scream at me.

"You heard me... take it off." He demands, his voice more stern. "Now." He adds. His eyes glare at me, watching me.

I take a nervous breath and start to slowly unbutton my blouse, my core starts to ache at the thought of being topless in front of my sexy boss.

"Good.." he growls. He grabs his hard cock through his pants, slowly rubbing. His other hand points to the floor, commanding me.

I kneel down slowly and sit right at his hip level comfortably. I watch as his strong hands undoes the button on his pants and slowly pulls down the zipper, teasing me.

I grab at the material around his thighs and pull them down the rest of the way. Showing his black boxers underneath, tenting a hill.

I look up to his eyes and meet his gaze, a flash of worries crosses his face.

"Did I do something wrong?" I ask with a worried look. He shakes his head and grabs his pants at his ankles and pulls them up.

"I have to go... y-you can have -have the rest of the day off." He sputters quickly. His cheeks are flushed and his eyes dart back and forth. He turns and leaves me alone in his office.