Jeffrey Dean Morgan: (reenacting smut) €

I come through the front door and drop my bag onto the ground by the shoe rack. I go upstairs to the kitchen and grab a wine glass and a red wine.

I pour myself a big glass of wine and turn to the dinner table where Jeffrey - my husband - reading some familiar looking note books.

"Hey, whatcha reading?" I ask. I sit across from him at the table and sip at my wine.

"I was cleaning the office today and I found some of your old notebooks that were shoved to the bottom of the drawer."

I take a minute to think to my self what those more books were from.

"I opened it and I ended up reading a fuck bunch of it." Jeffrey curses in a suspicious tone.

"I can't remember what's in those." I confess.

Jeffrey sighs and closes the notebooks and pushes them to me. I take a quick look in one and close it quickly. Fuck. I saw a glimpse of my old smut about Jeff I wrote when I was dating him. I thought I threw it out a long time ago.

"Oh shit." I say.

"Oh shit indeed. Wanna tell me what that's about?" He asks. He isn't angry but more amused.

"Oh uh, it was back when we were dating. I was bored." I explain.

"You must have been really fuckin' bored because there's a lot here." Jeffrey laughs. I awkwardly laugh along, knowing he'll never drop this.

"I actually have an idea." Jeffrey smirks.

"Oh and what's that? I ask drinking back the rest of my wine.

Jeffrey stand up and grabs a note book and swings it open. He moves his reading glasses from his dark coloured hair to the bridge of his nose.

"Let's see here..." he flips through the pages before choosing one in the middle. "Jeffrey drags his wet tongue between my folds, I try to muffle my moans but there are too many feelings." Jeffrey reads in a deep voice. He looks up at me and makes eye contact making me blush.

"I'll continue." He says before starting again, "'Moan for me baby-girl.' Jeffrey vibrates against my pussy." Jeffrey closes the note book and moves his glasses back.

"I wish I found this sooner." Jeffrey jokes.

"I don't." I mumble.

"Oh but you will." Jeffrey softly threatens.

He walks up to me and picks me up off the chair where I sit. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him in the lips, enjoying the feeling of his salt and pepper beard against my face.

He brings us to the couch and places me down, kneeling in front of me on the ground. "Is this what you want?" He asks as he pulls my work pants down.

"Yes, please." I beg.

My pants leave my legs and so do my panties and before I could blink Jeffrey's fingers are inside me. I moan loudly at the feeing and slump down on the couch giving him better access.

"Fuuuck." I moan as his thumb pans over my swollen clit.

His fingers thrust in and out of me, bringing me to my high already.

His mouth goes to my inner thigh and starts placing kisses up to my pussy.

His tongue burrows into me lapping up my juices. He groans into me and rubs his beard against me. This sends me over the edge and my legs start to shake as my climax overflows.

Jeffrey leads me through it until I let out the final sigh and my body goes limp from pleasure.

"You taste delicious!" Jeffrey compliments just like in the story.