Sebastian Stan Pt 1: (Walmart's bathroom)

A.N
I'll tell you already, there will be a second part in the near future.

(CW) Semi-public

"Come on, I just have to pick up a few things." I say to Sebastian. I step out of the car and head around to Seb's side to see him getting out too.

"It won't take long." I assured him.

"Fine, I just want to get home so I can touch you everywhere." Sebastian whispers into ear as he wraps his arm around my shoulders.

"Calm it, Seb. There will be time for that later." I tell him, but deep down I know I want him to take me right here right now in this Walmart parking lot.

WE walk through the doors and by pass the carts since I don't need much and I can make Sebastian carry most of it. We head to the bread area and we pick up two loaves of whole wheat bread; the healthier choice.

"Come on Y/N. I want to strip you with my teeth." Seb whispers into my ear some more, biting on my ear.

I little punch him in the gut, hard enough to get the point around.

He doesn't stop and whispers to me once more, "I want to take you right here."

"There are kids around, at least do it in a bathroom, jeez." I tease, hinting on where to head off for.

Sebastian looks at me confused and I sigh and explain, " Lets go fuck in the bathroom." I tell him blankly. He does nothing but takes my hands and quickly heads to the bathroom. He tries to hid a growing boner with the two bags of bread, I laugh to my self.

He goes into the family bathroom and drops the loaves of bread outside the door before pulling me in with him and locks the door behind us. He pushes me onto my back beside the door roughly, I smirk at the dark lust in Sebastian's eyes.

"Fuck me already, before we get caught." I demand.

As requested Sebastian strips his pants and boxers letting his hard cock spring free. I slip my skirt up my torso, I didn't wear any panties, I just sort of forgot.

I wrap my arms around his neck to kiss him but his hands grabs my thighs and he speaks, "Jump." I do, and he has be up on his waist holding me like nothing. I grab his cock between my legs and lead it into my pussy and Sebastian lowers me onto him.

I moan as his cock enters me and fills me up completely. He bounces me on him against the wall. I bend towards his neck and bite at the spot behind his ear. I run my hands through his soft hair.

"I'm going to cum!" Sebastian says and his thrusts get slower but harder. I reach my climax and my walls clench onto his cock, milking him for his cum. I kiss his roughly fight his tongue for dominance.

I didn't win but I surrendered and pulled on his hair instead. My legs still wrapped around his hips and torso. I can feel his strong muscles through his shirt.

"Fuck." I say after pulling away to take a breath. "Can we get out of here and have round two?" I offer, "Forget the groceries."

"Deal." Sebastian answers placing me onto the ground so he could get dressed. I pulled my skirt down over my pulsing pussy and straighten out my shirt and hair. Sebastian pulls his pants and boxer back on and fixed his hair in the mirror.

"Ready?" He asks at the door. I nod and he pokes his head out making sure there was no one and we both sneak out back to our car in the back of the parking lot, leaving the bread behind.