Paul (Jesus) Monroe: (Library Office) €

A.N
One of my lovely followers requested this, they will remain anonymous. Thank you again, for this idea and I hope you enjoy!!

"Duck!" Jesus says as he raises his silenced pistol to me. I do as he says and he shoots the last walker of the group we came across.

I whip my long hair up after and smile at him, "Thanks!"

"You're welcome!" Jesus smiles back before starting the car. We have been on a two day duo supply hunt, we're almost done the second day and are now just looking for a place to stay.

"I lived around here before the end, there's a library about a half mile north. Wanna see if it's clear? Maybe we can bring the kids back some books." I offer. Judith has read through the whole Alexandria library as well as Hilltop's.

"Yeah, okay. I'll let you drive." Jesus says, throwing me the keys. I jump into the drivers seat and start the engine. We have half a tank of gas left, it should be just enough to get back home in the morning.

It takes 10 minutes to get to the library and we park the car in the back to keep it out of travellers eyes.

I walk up to the front door and bang on it to coax the walkers out. I hear a couple walk into the door and I signalled to Jesus for him to come closer.

"I'll get the door you take out the walkers quietly. Let's not draw anymore in with gunshots unless needed." I say. I take out my pistol just in case and get ready to open the door.

Jesus counts down from three and I swing open the door at "go". Six walkers fall out into the open and Jesus quickly executes them all.

No more come out and we nod at each other to go in. We cleared the rest of the library and chose the office to sleep in for more protection.

We sent up our bedrolls side by side and we laid there after eating our dinner that consisted of beef jerky and spaghetti-o's. It wasn't half bad.

I lay facing Jesus and staring into his light green eyes. His brown, long hair let down from his tactical bun.

His hands runs down my cheeks and wraps around my neck to pull me closer. He lightly places his lips on mine.

"Get over here." Jesus demands, I move closer to him rolling him into his back.

"Good girl."

I climb onto his hips and hover above his crotch. I continue to kiss him, deepening it. I grind my hips over his bulge.

Jesus pulls away from the kiss, "Y/N, are we doing this here?" He asks.

"Yes, Paul. We are." I simply say, before moving my hips against him again.

He groans into my kiss from the friction. His hands lead my shirt off my body, then his sneaky fingers undo my bra.

I sit up and pull his shirt up and over his head. I run my hands up and down his bare chest to his cheeks holding his face to kiss him again.

His hands work off my pants and his as I tend to his neck: biting and sucking, marking my man.

He takes my panties off and runs his fingers in my folds. I loudly moan gripping onto his shoulders, making nail imprints on him.

"Do you want me?" He asks, teasing my clit a little.

"Yes." I moan, leaning my head back.

"Good girl." He says, he lines up to my pussy and slowly moves me down his cock with his hands in my hips.

I lean my head back all the way and moan. He moves me up and down by my hips and I get into the rhythm and help.

I take more of the control and start bouncing in his cock taking him completely.

He moans loudly arching his back and slamming back into me. We continue this until I start to reach my high.

Jesus' thrusts are getting slower and more sloppy. One more thrust pushes me over the edge as well as him and we cum together.

I climb off of him after a moment and lay back down. We climb back into your cold clothes and hide under our bedrolls.

We stare at each other taking in the moment before I speak up, "I love you, Paul." I tell him this a lot but I thought it would mean more at this intimate moment.

"I love you too, Y/N." Jesus says he lightly kisses me on the forehead before closing his eyes to try to get some sleep before the early morning comes.