Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Norman Reedus Pt. 1: (Double D)

A.N
There will be a second part and maybe a third in the near future for this, I just wanted to get the first part done.

Also there is no smut in this, a little teasing and that's it, its still good though! :)

"Hey boys." I say as two tall, good looking men cam into the bar. "Can I get anything for you two?" I ask looking both of them up and down taking in the view.

One has dark hair with a full salt and pepper beard. His brown eyes matched well with his leather jacket and black tee.

The other one has more of a light brown, auburn goatee with shoulder length hair that I want to run my hands through. He's wearing a brown dress shirt and dark jeans.

"Hello, Sweetheart." The one with the full beard says, "I'll take a rum and coke, make a tab for me please."

"Coming right up, and for you, Sir?" I ask turning to other man.

"Just your house whiskey." He says with a smile. I nod and turn around and get to work on their drinks.

I feel both men's eyes on my ass, as I sway my hips to the music playing in the background, making sure to give them a little show.

I turn around with their two drinks in my hands and hand them to off, "So what are you names?" I ask, taking charge of the situation.

"I'm Jeffrey." The one with the full beard answers, "This is my buddy, Norman."

"Hi." Norman says with another charming smile.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you both." I answer.

I leave their spots at the counter and work my way down serving peoples orders. I keep looking over my shoulder at the two hot men as their talking and laughing with each other enjoying their drinks. This longing in me wants to join the two and sit between them smelling in a mix of their two masculine colognes.

I make my way over to that side of the bar switching with my bar mate as we start to fill up with more needy customers.

"How is everything? Do you need anything else?" I ask quickly. Trying my best not to blush in their presence.

"Wonderful, can I actually get a refill as well as three shots of vodka, Sweetheart?" Jeffrey orders. The nickname makes my knees melt and my stomach pool at the bottom of me.

"Sure!" I say happily, wondering who the third one is for. I hope they don't have dates. I fill three shot glasses in front of them and pace them around.

I go turn and make another rum and coke but Jeffrey speaks up, "Darlin' where are you going so fast. You have a shot here to drink." He says raising a glass to me.

I smirk and grab the shot glass and all three of us count down and drink it in one gulp. Our faces contort at the hand sanitizer taste and we laugh at the burn in our throats.

"Thank you for that boys, but I gotta get back to work." I say smiling.

"When does your shift end, baby?" Norman speaks up.

"I have about an hour left." I tell him.

"Okay, good to know." He answers back. I walk away and in a blink of an eye my shift was over and I'm hanging up my apron in the back and punching out. I hear the door open behind me and I assume it's just one of my fellow workers.

I feel the ghost of hands slide down my sides and grab my hips, I moan and lean my head back at the physical touch not thinking.

"Do you like that?" Jeffrey smirks from behind me.

"Mmm, do I ever." I say truthfully. I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck pulling him down to my level.

"I hope you were waiting for me." I flirt, my lips millimeters from his.

"Maybe we did." he answers.

"We?"

"Don't think I'd leave Norman (my bestie) out of this fun." Jeffrey smiles. The door opens again and Norman walks through.

"Did you two start without me already?" Norman jokes. He walks over to me a big smirk on his lips.

Norman's hand wraps around the back of my neck swiftly pulling me away from Jeffrey and close to him. HIs lips glide against mine and I moan into the kiss kissing him more.

He pulls away and giggles deeply, "Lets get back to my place before we continue." Norman says. "You jealous Jeff?" Norman teases.

"Maybe just a little, because you're kisses a very beautiful girl." Jeffrey compliments, my cheeks turn red and I look away smiling to my self.

"Are we going or not?" I ask and the two men smirk to each other. We all walk out of the back door to the parking lot.

We head towards two bikes and my panties get wet, two hot men who ride motorcycles how did I get this lucky.

  "I'll go with Jeffrey!" I say excitedly.

"Okay." He says handing me his helmet to put on.

Before I put the helmet on I tap Jeffrey's shoulder to get his attention and smile up at him when he looked. "Thank you for the compliment." I say softly, just loud enough for him to hear me.

I stand up on my tippy toes and place my lips against his softly before lowering myself to put my helmet on.

With a smile he climbs onto the bike and helps me on too. I wrap my arms around Jeffrey's torso to keep safe and his hands holds mine for a second before grabbing the handle bars.

He kicks the kickstand up and we pull out of the parking lot with Norman and down the road into traffic. I tighten my grip around Jeffrey and I feel him laugh to himself.

I lean my head on his back taking in the perfect moment and watching the lights fly by.