Pedro Pascal: (Dirty truth or dare)

A.N
Tell me what you think about this type of smut. I would love to know your thoughts. (Sorry for the mistakes)

"Okay you go first." I tell Pedro. We are sitting on the floor with my phone in the middle to show who's turn it is. We drunkenly decided to play dirty truth or dare. If we don't answer or do one we take a shot and a piece of clothing off.

"Okay, truth or dare?" Pedro asks me. It took him a while to understand the rules I tried my best not to laugh at him.

"Truth." I answer.

"Scaredy-cat." Pedro teases. "What's your weirdest kink?" He asks getting right to it.

"Oh uhh, maybe wax or knife play? But like not too intense you know?" I answer again.

"Oh fun, your turn."

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"What do you consider to be your biggest sexual desire?" I throw. I smile to myself knowing he probably won't answer.

"I don't know! I'm just taking the shot." Pedro groans. He fills the shot glass with whiskey and downs it. His faces scrunches up a little at the burn.

"Don't forget to take off a piece of clothing." I hum. Pedro rolls his eyes smiling and takes off his shirt leaving him shirtless.

"Truth or dare?" Pedro asks me inching closer.

"Dare."

"Let me give you a big hickey on your neck." Pedro says, smirking.

"Fine." I roll my eyes, I'll have to wear turtlenecks for a week.

Pedro's lips attached to my neck sucking and biting for two minutes straight. When he pulls away there's a dark red and purple mark with bite marks.

"Fucker." I grumble to myself, just loud enough for Pedro to hear.

"Truth or dare?" I ask him.

"Truth."

"If I had to roleplay as someone who would you want it to be?" I ask.

"Oh definitely a hot slutty nurse you know. I'd get you the costume and everything." I Pedro enthusiastically says. I laugh loudly at his fast response and he stays silent.

"Wait are you serious?" I ask.

"I'll order the costume tonight." He says and I just nod. Why not.

"Truth or dare?" Pedro asks me.

"Truth."

"If you could sleep with anyone other than me who would it be?" He asks with a smirk.

"That would definitely be Cate Blanchett." I answer simply.

"Wait her? I thought you didn't.. Anyways, that's understandable." Pedro gives up.

"Truth or dare." I ask him. "Let's make the questions harder."

"Deal, I choose dare." He says.

"Okay here's one, I dare you to pole dance for half a minute." I say giggling to my self. I had boughten him a dancing pole for fucks and it was put up and commonly used.

"Y/N, really?"

"It's that or you take a shot and strip some more." I say.

"Fuck, fine." Pedro says in defeat. He stands up and groans and grabs onto the pole.

He must have learned something from my amateur moves because he swings around the pole and goes upside down for a second. He stands behind the pole and crotches down spreading his legs.

I cheer him on shouting variables of "go girl." And "you so hot." The whole time.

He stands away from the pole looking unamused. I'm grinning back at him clapping my hands.

He sits back down and simply asks the question of the night. "Truth or dare."

"Truth."

"What's the craziest fantasy you've had of me? Explain in detail." He asks, I cough on his question and stare at him. "So?"

"I uh, I guess it's for you to fuck me on a desk. I quickly spit. I close my eyes and cover my face.

"Explain will you?" Pedro says now amused.

"No I'll do one of the punishments instead." I bargain. "Which one, your choice."

"Take your shirt off." Pedro smirks. I remove my shirt and toss it onto the couch behind me, leaving me only in my bra.

Pedro stares for a couple second before I snap my fingers and ask him: "truth or dare."

"Truth."

"Have you ever gone to a strip club?" I ask.

"Hell yeah, those are fun." Pedro laughs.

"Okay we need more action, only dares from now on and only sexual ones." I dare.

"Okay, I dare you to strip for me." Pedro says.

I stand up and slowly push my pants down bending over giving him a good view of my ass. I then undo my bra and let it slowly fall off my arms. Then my panties were gone.

Pedro intensely watched and I show off. I sit back down and cross my legs.

"I dare you to put whipped cream on 3 places on my body and lick it off." I say.

"Deal." Pedro says standing up and running to the kitchen. To comes back with the spray can.

I lay down and he comes to my side and sprays some whipped cream on a breast, a dollop on my stomach and another in my clit. The cold sensation makes me shiver.

His tongue goes for the one my stomach. He licks off all the cream in one go and moves up to my breast. He sucks this dollop off.

The final one on my clit took the longest. He took his time to pleasure me and enjoy the flavours.

"That was delicious." Pedro says wiping his lips with the back of his hand.

"Okay last one before you fuck me." I tease.

"I dare you to pretend to cum." Pedro dares.

"I think I'd rather cum for real." I say "take a shot with me and let's go to the bedroom."

"Okay." Pedro agrees. I pour both of us a shot and we down it together.