Norman Reedus: ("You're home early!")

A.N.
Sorry it's not edited yet b it thought you'd at least want something. Do you mind me doing this or would you rather me post them later. It better condition? Please answer your opinion.

My laptop is resting on the bed as I lay down with my head propped up on a pillow. My panties were down to my knees as my fingers play with my clit. I put some random porno on for some fun.

My boyfriend Norman shouldn't be back for another couple hours so this is a good way to fill the time.

I let out a soft moan as my climax starts to build up in my belly. My leg muscles tighten and I push my head back.

I hear a door faintly open and close but I'm too deep in the pleasure. Foot steps grow louder as the person walks down the hallway.

My eyes are closed as my head is leaning back and my fingers circle my clit quickly.

I peak through on squeezing eyelid and see Norman my boyfriend staring at me with wide eyes and a mischievous smile. I stop rubbing my clit and open my eyes fully.

"Why'd you stop, I was enjoying the view." He teases. He leans against the door way flirtatiously.

"I didn't think you'd be home for a while." I whisper embarrassed.

"Change of plans, baby. Thought I'd surprise you." I he says. He pushes off the door frame and slowly walks towards me.

"Do you mind if I join?" He says with a smirk. I nod shyly and he gets to work.

He shirt and pants fly off as he climbs onto the bed. The laptop is thrown onto the nightstand and my shirt and bra are on the floor.

"Mmm fuck, I'm so happy you came home early." I moan into his moving lips. His tongue dances around my mouth fighting for dominance.

"I can't wait to fuck you so hard." He says.

"Please, Daddy." I moan into his ear, pulling away from his lips.

His boxer slip underneath er his hard cock and he leads it to my pussy.

He plunges the top in before slowly entering. My head flies back into the pillow and my hands grip the sheets as I moan loudly.

He pulls in and out at a steady pace, his strong hands dig into my hips as he pulls me in.

My eyes trace the tattoos on his chest and arm and feel my climax build quickly.

Norman grunts and groans at each thrust enjoying my tight pussy.

"Fuck, you're so tight." He groans, I wrap my legs around his waist and pull him into me.

"I'm gonna cum." I moan as my climax builds even higher, about to spill over.

"Cum for me baby." Norman demands and continues his thrusting.

I let out a long moan and I finish and my nails dig into my palm through the sheets. My head flies back as my body shakes.

One last thrust and Norman's cum fills my insides. I feel the warmth of the liquid in me.

He pulls out of me and sits back taking deep breaths.

I take one deep breath and crawl onto my hands and knees for Norman. I crawl towards him gaining his attention.

He purr quietly just enough for him to hear and I grab is semi-hard cock in my hand.

I start to stroke him more and I place a kiss in the tip. I take the head in my mouth and swirl my tongue around it cleaning of my juices.

He lets out a groan and grabs a fist full of my hair pulling my mouth down his now hard cock.

He pushes my mouth to the bottom making me gag on his cock. I don't mind it and by the sounds he's making he's definitely enjoying it.

I use my hand and mouth working my way up and down his cock bringing him to his climax again.

His head leans back and you can feel the muscles in his legs tighten.

He cums down my throat and I swallow his whole load. I let go of him and sit up. Looking him straight on both on our knees.

"Come here." He says grabbing my face. He pulls me into a passionate kiss, hands gently rubbing into my hair.

My hands roam his chest and abs. Feeling the scars from injuries.

I pull away and tease him by blocking his kiss with my finger. "That's enough. You have work to do I assume." She accuses.

"Yeah, but you're just so gorgeous and delicious." He groans into my ear making me sitting moan to it.

"Later, we can do some more." I say pulling full away. I look into his eyes and wink at him.