Simon (TWD): ("Satisfy me, please.")

I knock on the door of my dear friend Simon's door, knowing he should be back in his room by now after the supply run to Hilltop.

The door opens revealing the man of my wet dreams, who I think about when Negan fucks me. I can't not think about him. His humor and his strong body, with his thick arms. I can't take my eyes off of him.

"Y/N?" Simon asks, "What a lovely surprise." He flirts. He's always like this with anyone with boobs and an ass.

"Can I come in?" I say shyly, making big puppy dog eyes.

"I don't think that's the best idea." Simon says, his eyes peer down the hall way on either side of me.

"Pretty, please?" I ask one more time.

"Fine, get in here." He says finally giving in. I step in beside him making sure to brush my body up against his. He grunts at the action but leaves it at that.

He shuts the door quickly and turns to me, "What do you need, Darling?" Simon asks with his hands in his jean pockets.

'I've come here to talk to you about Negan." I start, "As one of his wives I have a duty to sleep with him but there's a problem." I explain, I take a step closer to Simon.

"What's that?" Simon asks, now curious.

"He can't satisfy me." I say with a small frown, I close the space between us so are chests are inches away. "I need a strong, brave man to satisfy me."

"So what do you want from me? You need a match maker?" He teases.

I place my hands on his chest and slowly drag them down to his torso, "I thought maybe, you could satisfy me." I say sheepishly.

"Oh really?!" Simon asks, impressed and confused at my actions. "Beg for it." he demands.

"Please satisfy me." I moan, my hands grab the waistband of his jeans and slowly undo the button and pulling them down his strong legs.

Simon's eyes go wide at my actions but doesn't stop me. I take that as a hint to continue and I pull his boxers down letting his now hard cock spring free. I take it in my hands and start slowly stroking it.

Simon groans in pleasure and pushes me to my knees, so my face is lined up with his long cock. I place a kiss on the tip teasing the man.

His hands grab a handful on my hair and pull me closer to his cock I widen my mouth and take him fully, he holds me there making me gag a little, as I pull away strings of saliva break connection.

"Good girl." Simon praises. I love this.

"Get on the bed, Slut." He demands, his name calling makes my cheeks turn red. I quickly moves to the bed sit on the edge waiting for him.

He comes over stroking his cock slowly, I tighten my thighs. "On your knees."

I crawl onto the bed in the middle I got on my hands and knees and spread my legs.

"Good girl." He praises.

He kneels behind me and rips my pants down my legs. His hands rip my shirt down the back, dropping it to the bed.

His fingers roughly rub my pussy form behind making me moan at the friction.

His hand stops and he leads his hard cock to my pussy. His other hand holds my waist tightly.

He thrusts into me slowly going balls deep. I arch my back at my walls stretching around him.

He does quickly small thrusts after halting half way out. My arms fall weak so I must rest on my elbows on the bed.

He grabs a fist full of my hair pulling my head back tightly.

I feel my climax grow and my walls start to tighten around him. He grunts and groans, at my tight pussy.

His thrusts are getting sloppier, "I'm going to cum in you so hard." Simon groans.

"Please, Daddy." I moan.

My nickname sends Simon over the edge filling me with his cum. The warmth sends me over the edge too. I moan loudly.

"Fuck baby, you were so good." Simon compliments he slaps my ass making me help and fall to the bed.

"Thank you, Daddy." I moan quietly, out of breath.