Ezekiel (TWD) Pt. 1: (Welcome to Kingdom)

"Welcome! I'm King Ezekiel, who may you be?" the man in front on me on the throne speaks loudly. He has a big, happy smile on his face, and a tiger laying beside him.

I'm a little iffy about this man, but I will say he is very attractive. I haven't see someone like this in a long time.

"This is Y/N, I found her outside the gate." Jerry speaks up. He was the man who opened the gate for me and gave me much needed water.

"Well, welcome! You are invited to stay here for as long as you'd like. As long as you provide for the community!" Exekiel says excitedly.

"Thank you, your majesty. That means a lot!" I say with a bright smile.

"You are very welcome!" Ezekiel says with a wink.

"Would you like me to show her to her room?" Jerry asks rpoudly.

"No thank you, I shall do it myself." Ezekiel says.

He walks down from the stage and stands in front of me. I watch his eyes look me up and down then to Jerry.

"You're free to leave, Jerry." He demands.

Jerry quickly leave the building leaving me and the King alone. "Please follow me." he says and I do so. I follow him outside and down the path to an apartment building.

He brings me up two flights of stairs and down the left hall to a door. He opens it revealing the small apartment. It has a queen sized bed in the middle with a bathroom and a small kitchen. There is also a couch beside the bed with a tv in front on the wall.

"This is really nice, thank you!" I say walking in, I can feel Ezekiel follow me right on my tail.

I turn around quickly, Ezekiel almost walking into me. He looks down at me meeting my eye contact. "I don't normally do this but may I kiss you?" The king speaks up.

I only nod and Ezkeiel's hand palms my cheek as he leans down placing his lips on mine.

I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him in closer. The feeling of his lips make my heart skip and I can't get enough.

His hands are places in my hips slowly pushing me closer to the bed. I sit down on the edge pulling away from Ezekiel, trying to catch my breath.

I make eye contact with Ezekiel and he smiles down at me, he pulls his shirt up and over his head throwing it onto the ground. I take my shirt off to revealing my bra covered breasts.

"You're beautiful." Ezekiel compliments, my cheeks heat up turning pink and I look away smiling.

"Is this how you keep people from leaving Kingdom?" I tease.

"I don't do this like I said, but there's something different about you. One thing special. I don't want to take my hands off you." Ezekiel says truthfully. His hand is placed on my cheek. Then to my should pushing me onto my back on the bed.

"Let me treat you like a Queen." The king whispers in my ear leaning over my aroused body.

He starts to kiss down my neck to my collar bone making me moan gently. I lean my head back and close my eyes. His hands travel up my sides to my breasts, gently squeezing them.

His sneaky hands crawl around my back and undo my bra pulling it off my arms.

He places a kiss on my left nipple and flicks my right one between his fingers.

"Are you okay with this?" He asks before continuing his hands to my cargo pants.

"I want more." I say with a needy tone. I need him inside of me.

His hands yank down my pants and he throws them to the ground. I giggle at his actions and grab at his pants.

He slips them down his legs with his boxers revealing his hard cock. My eyes widen at the length and start to stroke it. Ezekiel let's put a groan and leans his head back enjoying the touch.

"Fuck me, My King." I tease, spreading my legs. His hand rubs at my pantie covered cliff sending sparks up my spine.

"Please!" I beg. I need more friction.

He pulls my panties to the side and sinks a finger into me to the knuckle.

He pulls it out and replaces it with his cock, stretching my walls. I let out a loud moan at of pleasurable pain.

"Faster!" I beg.

Ezekiel picks up his pace, thrusting into me faster. My climax starts to build at the friction and he grabs my hips pulling me closer to him.

"You feel so good, my queen." Ezekiel groans. His thrusts getting sloppier.

He makes his thrusts stronger sending us both over the edge. I see you later over his thick cock, my walls squeezing him. His cum fills me, making my insides warm.

He pulls out and lays down beside me with his legs dangling off the bed.

"That was amazing!" He says breathlessly.

"It definitely was, I think I'm going to stay here for a while." I say with a soft smile.

A.N.
Here's some more smut, I wanted to go for something more sweet with a kinder man yk. After the Double D chapter I needed a change lmao. I hope you enjoy!!