Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Norman Reedus Pt. 2: (Double D)

(CW) Threesome

We ride back to Jeffrey's house and we quickly scurry inside.

"Did you enjoy the ride?" Norman asks with a big smile on his face.

"Yes I did, will there be another?" I ask teasingly.

"We'll have to see." Jeffrey answers running up behind me and wraps his arm around his shoulder. Norman looks up at him jealously and Jeffrey just winks back.

"Let's get inside!" I say, excited for what I hope is going to happen. Two hot, horny men just for me.

We get through the front door and Norman kicks it closed behind him.

"Would you like something to drink?" Jeffrey asks me. He walks towards the drink tray grabbing some glasses.

"Rum and coke please." I say with a sweet smile.

"Coming right up!" He says.

Norman's arm wraps around my shoulders and he pulls me towards the couch. "Come sit." He says.

He plops down onto the couch and pulls me in close to his side. My hand rests on his chest and his strong fingers run circles on my bare arm.

I hum to myself and my hand slowly moves up his chest to the collar of his shirt. I undo the top two buttons and twirl some of his chest hair between my fingers.

"So... why did you invite me over?" I ask looking up at Norman with big puppy eyes.

Jeffrey comes around the couch and sits on the other side of me handing me my drink. I take a quick sip of the alcohol and Jeffrey's hand is placed on my upper thigh making me gulp.

"We just want to get to know you better, is that okay with you?" Jeffrey asks, his hand moves higher up my thigh and I clench my legs together, tightening my muscles.

Jeffrey notices and chuckles to himself, "So?"

"Sounds good to me." I say, "Now, show me around." I say. I down the rest of my drink and stand up away from the two men's grasps.

"Follow me." Norman says jumping up from the couch, Jeffery right behind him.

I follow the men up a flight of stairs to the second floor. Norman swings open the door to the bed room.

"Here we are." Norman a glint of mischief flashes in his eyes.

I walk to the bed and touch the soft comforter. "This is pretty nice, shall we try it out?" I say looking back at the men winking at them. I see the two gulp watching their Adams apple bob up and down.

I turn back to the bed and crawl onto it. I got to the middle and sit on my knees. I look over my shoulder at Norman and Jeffrey, "Well, what are you waiting for?" I ask teasingly.

Jeffrey is first to move towards me, his hands grab at the bottom of his shirt pulling out up over his head. He throws it on the ground and grabs my ankle pulling me to the edge. I let out a yelp of surprise and roll onto my back.

"That's more like it." I smirk. Norman comes up beside me and his hands grab at my shirt ripping it in half off my body.

I giggle at his actions and throw my hands above my head. Jeffrey hands grip at my jeans roughly pulling them down my legs. Leaving me in my bra and panties.

I sit up from the bed and run my hands down and back up Jeffrey's bare chest. I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him onto me.

He leans on his hands and knees over me kissing down my neck to my exposed collar bone. Norman is getting jealous beside me and pushes Jeffrey off me slightly.

"Move it, man." He says.

"Relax boys, you can both have your turn." I gently moan. I push Jeffrey off of me and sit on the edge of the bed, "Drop those pants boys." I demand. Both men scurry to unbuckle their belts and push their jeans down their strong legs, leaving them in boxers.

I inch closer to them and grab the elastic band of their boxers and slowly pull them down allowing their hard cock to spring free.

My hands grab both of their cocks slowly stroking them making both the horny men moan under my touch.

"I want one of you inside of me." I moans.

"Rock paper sissors?" Norman asks Jeffrey. He nods and they play their little game. Jeffrey ends up winning and he fully removes his boxers.

I lay down and spread my legs giving Jeffrey access to my wet panties. His thick, strong fingers pull them down my legs throwing them at Norman who dodges them skillfully, making me giggle.

Jeffrey pushes two fingers into my tight pussy making be moan. Norman starts to rub my clit with one hand as he strokes his cock, missing my touch.

"Come on!" I moan, impatient.

Jeffrey removes his fingers and lines his cock up to my entrance, he slowly pushes into me, making us both moan. He grabs my leg and lifts it up to his shoulder giving him better access. He slowly thrusts into me groaning as he goes balls deep.

Norman comes up to the side of the bed beside me and grabs a handful on my hair, turning my head towards him. He thrusts his hard cock into my mouth making he lightly gag on his length.

I work on his cock as Jeffrey picks up his speed, building my climax. Norman holds my mouth at the bottom of his cock making me gag and my eyes fill up with tears, but I don't mind.

Jeffrey's thrusts become more and more rough making the bed squeak beneath me. I take  deep breath as Norman removes himself from my mouth and quickly strokes himself, close to his climax as well.

I can feel Jeffrey's thrusts become more sloppy and I wrap both legs around his waist pulling him even deeper into me. "I'm going to cum!" I moan loudly.

"Cum for us, Babygirl." Norman says as his fingers play with my clit sending me over the edge. my legs start to shake and my eyes roll into the back of my head. Jeffrey continues to thrust into me riding my climax out finishing himself off too.

He pulls out and I drop my head back onto the bed, taking deep breaths forgetting about Norman for a second. He trades spots with Jeffrey and shoves his cock into my dripping pussy. I moan loudly at the invited surprise.

He thrust slow and deeply into me building up my climax once again, I can barely breathe but that's okay. One last thrust and both me and Norman cum together, our juices mixing together.

He pulls out and watches as a mixture of his and Jeffrey's cum flows out of me. My fingers reach for my pussy scooping up some of the mess and bringing it to my mouth, sucking it off my fingers.

"We must do this again." I say out of breath, both men nod in agreement, too tired to speak.

A.N.
So I accidently posted it without finishing it but now it is finished. Sorry for the confusion. I hope you enjoy, I've never written something like this before so please tell me if it's good or not.