Daddy Negan: Pt. 1

A.N.
This is smut from a new book I'm writing called "The wife like no other" go check it out!

Later that day after many drinks Mabel stumbles back to Negan's room for a nap.

She gets through the door and strips off her leggings and shirt leaving her in her bra and red lace panties. She lays down on the bed covering her self loosely with only the sheet.

She passes out for four hours and Negan comes back. He enters and sees the young girl on his bed almost naked.

He tip toes over to the bed and grabs the sheet and slowly pulls it down her delicate body. She's gained some weight already since she got here. Negan's happy for that.

He can't help but run his warm, fought hard on her torso feeling her soft skin. Mabel moans underneath his hand and rubs up against it.

Her eyes flutter open to see Negan leaning over her, "you like that babygirl?" He asks teasingly.

"Mm, yes Daddy." She plays along.

His hand slowly moves down her torso to her red lace panties. He hooks it with his fingers and pulls them down her thin legs.

"Submit to me." Negan demands.

"Touch me please!" Mabel begs, she needs friction down there.

Her panties are completely removed and her legs are fully uncovered by the sheet. Negan climbs into the bed in between her legs.

He forcefully spread her legs and brushed his fingers against her folds. Mabel moans at the touch. "More!" She demands.

Negan chuckles deeply and slowly inserts one of his fingers into her tight virgin pussy.

"You're so wet for me." Negan whispers to Mabel. She arches her back at Negan's finger being inside her.

"You like that?" Negan asks Mabel, "Are you daddy's good girl?"

"Yess." She moans.

Negan removes his finger and leans his head down to her core. He lifts her legs onto his shoulders and lick deeply into her folds.

Mabel flexes her legs I'm pleasure and let's put a loud moan. "Yess Negan!" Mabel screams. She can feel extreme pleasure in her core and stomach. Her climax starts to build quickly.

Negan laps up her her juices, and sucks on her clit. His prickly beard against her folds send her quickly over the edge. She screams out in pleasure and her legs shakes.

Negan pulls away and watches the affects he has on Mabel. He chuckled to him self knowing he owns her now.

"Did you like that babygirl?" Negan asks teasingly.

"Yes daddy!" Mabel moans.

"I have to go for a bit, clean yourself up." Negan demands.

"What about you?" Mabel asks pointing at his obvious boner through his dark jeans.

"I'm good time, I will be back." Negan says before leaving out the room. Mabel lays in the bed and rests for a minute. She was just eaten out by a crazy sexy man and she doesn't know if she can walk anymore.