Jerry (TWD): (Peach Cobbler)

A.N
Hey I'm back! I hope you like this it's a little different from the rest I've written. I'm working on a short story of Cate Blanchett as a drama teacher falling in love with a student. It should be posted soon.

Jerry has always been a close friend of mine, I've had a big crush on that big teddy bear since I moved to the Kingdom after the fall of Negan.

He always brings me food like apple cobbler, or lasagna made by himself personally; somethings with Carol's help.

There's a knock in my apartment door and I open it up to see Jerry standing in the doorway with a dish of something that smells delicious.

"I brought you some peach cobbler, the King lent me some from the royal garden." He says with a cherry smile, he's wearing a dark blue shirt with jeans and a belt holding a knife and an empty gun holster.

"Oh thank you, Jerry." I purr, "would you like to come inside for a bit?" I offer.

"Oh I really shouldn't, I have to get back to the King." He protests.

"Non-sense. Come in." I take his arm in mine and pull him it, he doesn't restrain against. I take the dish from his hands, lightly brushing them.

"Thank you for the treat, it means a lot." I say putting it on the counter. I lean to Jerry and place a sweet kiss on his cheek.

His cheeks turn red from blush and I giggle to myself, "You're so cute when you blush." I compliment. I'm wearing a blue skirt and a matching sweater.

"Thanks, Y/N." he smiles. He plays with his hands in front of him, looking down at them away from me.

I take his hands in mine and he looks at me, "I really like you, Jerry.." I whisper, barely audible to him.

"I like you too, Y/N. You're a dear friend." The friend-zoning hurts but I try to brush it off.

"No I mean, I really like you." I repeat. I lean in and place a feather soft kiss on his plump lips. "A lot, a lot." I say.

"Hmm." He hums at the taste of me, he closes his eyes and leans in kissing me again softly.

I pull away and pull him by the hands to the bed to sit together. We sit side by side and I take his cheek in my hand making him face me before slowly kissing him once more.

Our lips dancing across each other, his hand grips my clothes hip earning a gasp allowing him to slip his tongue into my mouth.

"I'm so wet, Jerry." I moan into his mouth. This catches him by surprise. He pulls away for a second to register my words before diving in for another passionate kiss, my words lighting a fire inside of him. Making his bulge grow in his jeans.

His hands grip at my sweater pulling it up and off my body, revealing my black lace bra underneath. It took a lot of effort to get this bra, I was almost bit by a walker.

"You are so beautiful, my Queen." Jerry moans against my skin as he kisses down my neck to my collar bone. He pushes me onto my back on the bed and gets on top devouring my skin, leaving bite marks and hickeys. "Is this okay?" He asks after a minute. I can only moan a yes in response.

He chuckles before working his way down my body to my skirt, his fingers pull it down past my knees leaving me in my underwear garments only, "so pretty." He mutters.

I let out a moan as he pulls off my soaked panties throwing them across the room for later. His strong hands brush my inner thigh sending sparks down my spine, "Please." I plead.

"Of course my Queen." He say submissively. His fingers dip into my wetness before he tastes i, "You're delicious." His fingers carefully run my sensitive clit making me shiver in anticipation.

"I need you, Jerry." I beg. My eyes are closed as I fight the pleasure, I hear him undo the buckle in his jeans and slip them off with his boxers.

I open my eyes to see his head back with eyes closed as he strokes his hard cock, getting ready for me. I move closer to the edge of the bed and spread my shaky legs.

He lines himself up, groaning his tip touches my wetness, "are you ready, Baby?" He asks. I nod eagerly to be filled by him.

He slowly slides his large cock into me, stretching my walls, I arch my back and let out a long moan. He starts to thrust, going all the way in and back out before repeating.

Our moans and groans mix together, disturbing anyone listening. My climax builds up, my walls tightening around him.

"I'm going to cum!" I yell loudly, my legs start to shake and my back arches some more. My nails grip into the comforter on my bed.

I reach my high and same does Jerry, finishing inside me making me over flow with pleasure. He pulls down and lays on the bed beside me panting like me.

"That was amazing my Queen." He sighs.