Dr. Strange: (Banging the Villain)

A.N
Thank you LostGravez for the request. I hope you enjoy it!!!

I fly through the open window of Strange's house. My heavy healed boots making loud clicking sounds.

"Oh Strange!" I yell from the stairs. I hear muffled foot steps down the stairs and I run after the noise. I see a red cloak run around the corner and I follow right behind.

"Stop running from me I just want to ask some questions." I plea.

"I'll stop running once you stop following." Strange shouts back. I slow to a walk and took my final steps.

Strange yells "now!" And Wong comes out of no where and clicks a power defuser.

"Fuck!" I curse loudly. This wasn't part of the plan.

"Come in goldy locks let's get you to your cell." Wong teases.

I walk in front of Wong to the dungeon and I get pushes into the cell.

"Gentle to the lady, jeez." I complain with an eye roll.

"Why did you come here?" Stephan asks.

"Like I said I needed to talk to you. You have information that I need." I tell him.

"And what's that?" Wong asks aggressively. Stephan puts his hand up and turns to his partner.

"I got this Wong." He says simply.

Wong groans and heads through a portal to the upstairs.

"Why didn't we just portal here instead of walking?" I ask annoyed.

"I'm asking the questions here." Stephan demands. He plays with the cell lock and unlock it slowly.

He comes in and locks it behind him making sure I can't get out without the keys.

I back up a little at the sight of the lust I see in Strange's eyes. My back hits the wall and I stop.

Strange comes up to he his body millimetres from mine.

"What information did you need?" Stephan demands.

"My boss told me to come here and get a certain book from your shelves. The book of Elven Magic." I explain. It's one of a kind and found in a different universe.

"That's a sacred book, we can't just give it out to any one." Strange protests.

"But I really need it." Beg with my best puppy dog eyes.

"Don't look at me that way." Strange growls.

"What if I don't stop?" I tease.

Strange's hand goes for my neck and tightens around hit. "I don't think you want to know."

"I think I do." I fight back.

Stephan smirks and hand runs up my cheek into my hair and grabs a handful. He kisses softly at first before following it with a more lust filled one.

He other hands grabs at my waist with a tight grip. I'm expecting a bruise or two.

He leads me to the small twin sized cot. He kicks it away from the wall and pushes me down on it lengthwise.

"Can you take this collar off?" I ask "it pinches."

"Fine, but no funny business." Strange bargains.

The collar falls to the ground and I use my powers to snap my fingers leaving me in a set of purple lingerie instead of my mission gear.

Strange's hands drift over my whole body tickling me in the more sensitive places. I squirm under his touch and giggle a little.

He pulls off my lingerie and throws it to the dirty floor. My full exposed to the cold air I shiver I little. My nipples are hard from the cold by my pussy was wet and warm.

Two of his unique fingers go into my pussy making my walls stretch. I moan loudly and here Strange praise me.

I sit up and push him back so I had room to stand. I push him to my spot and he lays down on he cot.

I straddle onto his lap and grind my hips on his covered bulge.

"Get your pants off." I demand. He flicks his wrist and the disappear leaving him in his boxers.

I pull them down and let his hard cock spring free. I rub my wet pussy on the shaft. He groans loudly at the pleasure.

I move his cock to my entrance and slide down him. I let out a loud moan and slowly move up and down.

He groans under neither me and thrusts up into me. His hands go to my hips and guide me up and down.

I lean my head back and close my eyes enjoying the sensation.

He continues thrusting into me and I start to climb my climax.

He flips me back over on the cot and thrusts into me rapidly. We shake the cot roughly and it creaks under neither. My loud moans echo down the long, dark hallways.

"Cum for me!" Strange says loudly.

I go over the edge of my climax and quickly fall into the pick of pleasure. He rides my climax out soon finishing in me as well.

He pulls out and swipes his clothing back on with his magic. I do the same and sit on the cot.

"Look at you Dr. Strange, banging the villain." I tease with a smile, I cross my legs and slight lean back in the palms of my hands.

"What can you say about it? You just banged the hero." Strange comments back.