Stebastian Stan Pt. 2: (Back at home)

A.N
I will edit this later tomorrow. I'm to sleepy.

We pull into our drive way and get into the house quickly. We run up the stairs, he grabs at my waist tickling me I laugh loudly and run faster. 

"Hurry up!" Sebastian says behind me. 

"I'm going, I got to change first. One second!" I call out as I rush into the bathroom. 

I grab the set of lingerie and throw it on. I look at myself in the mirror, the black, lace lingerie matched my body type and hair. 

I walk out of the bathroom and see Sebastian laying on the bed shirtless. 

"Oh shit, that's so hot!" Sebastian says jumping up onto his knees. "Get over here!" He demands.

I walk closer to the be and he grabs me pulling me onto the bed on my back. He climbs off the bed and swing my legs around and bring me to the edge. 

"I'm going to strip you with my teeth." Sebastian growls at me, his eyes filled with lust.

"Please do!" I joke. 

Sebastian climbs on top of me and bites at the shoulder straps of my bra. He pulls the strap down on shoulder and does that to my second. 

"One second." Sebastian says, his hands wraps around my torso and undo my bra quickly. He gets back to work with his teeth pulling the bra off my arms and throwing it too the ground. 

Sebastian kisses my breasts all over and runs his tongue down my torso to my panties. I let out a moan of anticipation. 

HIs teeth nip at the elastic of my panties and get a good hold. He works them down my legs and off my body. 

"God you're gorgeous!" Sebastian compliments. I sit up from the bed and pull him towards me. I bring his back to the ground and climb on top of him. I grind my hips on his hard cock through his pants. 

"Let's get these pants off of you." I say to Seb.

I climb off his lap and undo his jeans, he lifts his hips to help me as I pull down his pants and boxers. HIs hard cock strings free and I lean over his legs and grab onto his cock with my hand. 

I stoke I dry before spitting on my hands and stroking it some more. 

I wrap my mouth around the tip and suck gently. Sebastian lets out  a loud groan of pleasure as I take him fully.

He thrusts his hips and cock into my mouth with a quick movement. I gag on his cock as it hits the back of my throat. 

I take over again and stroke the bottom of his shaft while I suck on the top. More groans exit Sebastian's mouth and I smile at the music to my eyes.

"I'm going to cum!" he says loudly. 

I stroke his shaft fast until he cums down my throat. I swallow his seed and sit up on the bed. 

"Fuck, I gotta reward you for that one." Sebastian says with a smirk. 

He climbs off the bed and I lay down on the bed on my back. Sebastian knees at the end of my bed and pulls me by the hips to the edge. 

His tongue drags across my pussy sending shivers down my spine. "Fuuck." I moan. 

He flicks his tongue against my clit quickly and I let out a loud moan. He sucks on my clit and sends me to the edge of climaxing. 

He pushes one of his long fingers into my pussy curling it gently. I moan loudly and boil over. I cum on his finger and my walls tighten around him. 

He keeps thrusting hit finger into me riding me though the climax. I let out a slow moan and rest my head on my bed.

'Fuck that was good." I say happily. 

"Yes it was."