Coach Negan Pt. 3: (In my Truck)

A.N.
I dedicate this to a fellow Coach Negan lover, they won't be named but I don't doubt you know who you are. I love you bestie. I hope you enjoy!

I finish showering in the locker room and quickly get dressed heading out of the schools gym. I'm still sweaty from the hot shower and my hair is freshly wet. I just want to go home and rest up.

Coach Negan wasn't here today, he had a teacher meeting to go to about budget cutting. We had Mr. Simon today instead, he flirted with most of the girls there and was staring a little to hard when we were doing lay-ups.

I missed seeing Coach Negan but part of me is grateful he wasn't there so I didn't have to worry about it being awkward or him making cocky remarks about our time in his office and the locker room showers.

I walk across the parking lot to my truck parked in the back. I can sense someone watching me but I don't think about it much. I just assume it's a wrong instinct.

I look over my shoulder just in case and see a dark figure walking around behind me. I start walk faster to my truck hoping to get in it soon.

"Y/N..." the man behind me teases, calling out my name. His deep voice vibrates through my body sending shivers down my spine. I know that voice. Couch Negan.

I smirk at the thought of him and slow my steps, knowing he won't hurt me. I didn't know he'd still be here, I am always last to leave.

I get to my truck and jokingly fumble with my keys. No one else is around only a few lone cars. I unlock my truck door slowly and before it's fully open I feel big arms wrap around my waist.

"Hello there, hot stuff." He whispers gently into my ear. I moan at his deep voice and lean back.

" I didn't think you'd be here." I say, "Do you need a ride?" I ask.

"No, but I wouldn't mind joining you in there, your windows are tinted and I have a few ideas." I can hear the smirk in his voice as his warm touch leaves my body.

He walks around to the passenger door and hops into my truck. I don't care and I climb into the drivers seat, locking the door behind me.

"Fuck, Doll. You are beautiful in that tank top." Negan compliments. He hand rubs my thigh gently getting higher up my thigh.

"Are you sure we are safe to do this here?" I moan gently, I don't want to get caught in the parking lot of my school.

"Don't worry, darling." Negan says, "I can protect you."

I take a deep breath of courage and turn in my seat to the man beside me. I climb over the middle console onto his lap. "I'd risk it." I whisper to him.

"Hot damn! Don't mind if I do. Let's make this quick though." Negan smirks.

We both get to work in buckling our pants and pulling them down with some struggle.

Negan gets his hard cock out and strokes it a few times before literally ripping my panties off. He roughly thrusts into me, making me arch my back and moan loudly.

He continues to thrust into me groaning as he does. The truck shakes from our activities and the windows start to steam up.

I can feel my climax building already and Negan's strong thrusts get more spasmy. "Fuck, come with me, Baby!" Me demands.

We simoltaniously cum together, our juices mixing together creating a wet mess between us. Negan let's our a long groan. "Fuck Babygirl, that was so good." He says winded.

I nod my head in agreement too out of breath to make words. I wish every practice could end like this.

A.N
Hey everyone, I just want to say one of my stories called "Love is Strong" is going to be probably submitted for the 2023 wattys awards. SIf anyone has the time I'd really appreciate it if you would read it and point out any spelling mistakes or problems with the book. It will be submitted as an on-going book.  Thank you!!