Jeffrey Dean Morgan: (High Sex)

A.N
Where I live cannabis (weed) usage and buying is legal.

(CW) Drug use

"I'm just going to go to the bathroom first." Jeffrey says from the hall on his way to his desired destination.

"Okay." I call back out.

I'm sitting on the couch in the living room, there's a coffee table in front of the couch with a bong, a fat joint, a lighter, a grinder, and a weed jar.

We have our whole collection with us tonight. We plan to have lots of fun.

Jeffrey comes back and sits on the chair beside the couch.

"What do you want to do first?" He asks?

"How about the joint, to warm up with." I say. Jeffrey nods and grabs the joint and lights it, while breathing in.

He passes me the joint after a few drags and I feel my lungs a couple times, absorbing as much as I could.

"Fuck, this strain is good." I say moaning.

"I'd say so, it doesn't burn to much." he adds.

In fifteen minutes we finish the joint and we start to feel the buzz already. My eyes feel droopy and my body was tingling places. It was just the beginning though.

I take the bong out of its box and start to pack a bowl for my self. "Wanna take a bleeder after this?" I ask Jeffrey. He always seemed to enjoy the burn at the back of his throat and the head rush.

"Sure." He agrees.

I light the weed in the bowl and breath it in before pulling and breathing the rest in with a quickly inhale, listening to the bubbles rumble in the bottom.

I let out a large cloud of smoke out, into the living room and watch it float up and away from me to the working vents.

I pass Jeffrey the bong and he started to pack the bowl with his popper. "How are you feeling, Love?" Jeff asks me genuinely.

"I'm good. This weed is really good. it makes me horny." I tell truthfully blushing a little. Jeffrey laughs at my confession and continues working with the bong.

He takes his bleeder and passes it back to me to prep another toke for him. "How much do you want?" I ask him.

"Half a bowl will be fine, I'll clear it." Jeffrey answers. I nod in return and get to work grinding the bud into a fine dust.

As Jeffrey tokes I take my sweater off leaving me in my sports bra and shorts. Jeffrey's hazed eyes linger over my breasts and down my torso to my covered pussy.

"I think you're right about this weed Y/N. I'm kinda horny too." Jeffrey confesses licking his lips slowly.

"Get over here then!" I demand and he does. He leaps from his seat at me and gets on top. His lips attack mine in a passionate kiss.

"Mmm." I moan underneath Jeffrey as his hands roam my semi covered body. "Just fuck me, Jeffrey!" I beg.

Jeffrey sits up and pulls mine and his pants down and off. Then our underwear came next until we were both undressed fully on the bottom half.

His hands stokes his hardening cock and then rub his fingers on my pussy getting me ready. his fingers push inside me stretching my walls.

He lines up his cock and thrusts into me slowly, going all the way in. I let out a moan and lean my head into my couch cushions.

Jeffrey's hips smack against mine as his pace quickens and we both climb our high quickly, just waiting for the immense pleasure when they boil over.

He quickens his pace even more and gets right in there hitting the right spots. I let out one more moan as I cum and he rides me out finishing himself off in me.

My legs shake from the orgasm and the weed making my muscles spasm.

"Fuck, I didn't think high sex would be that good." I say breathless.

"Ten out of ten, we gotta do this again." Jeffrey says a tad slurred like me.