Coach Negan Pt.1: (Basket Ball)

A.N
This one is quite long until the actual smut but I really like it and I hope you do too! Also I will edit this later I'm posting it just so people have more content! :)

" Alright girls!" Coach Negan yells. It's the tryouts for the basket ball game. I wanted to try out since I had always loved the sport in high school gym.

"Everyone line up!" He orders. We do as we're told and line up across the large gym. He comes up to one after another talking to her for a bit before moving on.

As my turn comes up, his brown eyes keep darting at me. He gets to me and looks down on me. My heart fills up with butterflies and my knees feel weak.

"Name?" He asks, raising his eyebrow.

"Y/N." I say proudly. He smirks at me and looks me up and down.

"Well aren't you a pretty fucking sight." Negan compliments, "why haven't I seen you around until now?"  He questions.

"I finally found the confidence this year to get on the team." I tell him.

"A cocky one are we. We'll have to see if you even make the damn team." Negan says leaning down to me a little. He winks at me before standing completely up and moving to the next girl beside me.

The tryouts go on and we are placed at separate nets, warming up with our own balls. I dribble the ball around my legs and just get used to having one in my hands again.

I can feel Coach Negan's eyes staring at me from a distance. I don't dare turn back incase I'm locked in a trance from his eyes.

Negan walks over in my direction but soon turns to one of the other girls at your hoop. You were almost jealous of her.

I put the ball down when Coach Negan starts to walk closer to me and start stretch out my legs and back. I touches my toes in my short, gym shorts with out bending my knees. I gave passing Negan a good view of my lower ass.

I'm not usually this "crazy" for men's attention but someone else took over when I saw him as I entered the gym barely 20 minutes ago.

I look between my legs and I can see Negan's shoes facing me right behind me. I slowly spread my legs and slide into the splits just to show off. I hear Negan grunt and walk away quickly.

I stand up and a girl comes up to me and starts whispering to me, "He's totally into you!"

"You think?" I ask, not even knowing the girl.

"100%, you should meet him in his office today to talk." She says nudging me a bit with her elbow. I laugh to my self trying not to draw attention.

"We'll see." I joke. I already know I'm going to his office after practice, to "talk" with him.

The rest of the tryouts go smoothly we showed off what we could do and coach picked on us to show specific things or play as specific roles.

Everyone trickles out of the change rooms after showers and I'm the last one there. I enjoy a long, hot shower praying Coach Negan would some how join. Sadly not this time.

I come out in a towel and change in my spare clothes freely. I strut out of the change rooms and cross the gym to his office.

I take a deep breath and knock on the door. I here his strong voice demand me to come in. I melt at his voice before I even see him.

I walk in and close to door behind me clicking the lock secretly. I drop my bag on the floor and come to face Negan.

"Hello Y/N, what do you need?" He asks from his office chair.

I walked over to his chair around the desk and sit on the edge closet to him. Our knees slightly touching.

"I wanted to ask for some feedback on my stretching. I saw you watching me and wanted your opinion." I say innocently.

"Oh well," Coach Negan starts, his hands ends up on my inner thigh with his thumb softly rubbing in circles, "You had a very strong structure it looked fuckin' perfect, Love." Negan swoons.

"Are you sure because when I bend it does pull in the right place." I try to explain "let me show you it's hard to explain." I say with a smirk.

I stand up and take a step forward before I bend all the way down and spread my legs a little.

Negan stands up and grabs my hips, "it's supposed to feel tighter here." He says as his hand runs up the side of my inner thigh under my skirt dangerously close to my pussy.

I decide to take a big step to crank it up a notch, still bent over I speak to Negan, "actually it's a little bit higher for me."

"Oh so like right here." Negan say and his fingers brush up my skirt straight to my wet pussy. I didn't put any panties on for just this moment.

His fingers burst through my folds feeling my wetness.

"No panties and you're already this wet?" Negan say loudly.

"Maybe." I tease, shaking my ass slightly.

"Get up here, Y/N." Negan commands.

I stand up and hop onto of his desk. He grabs the back of my neck and pulls me into a lustful kiss. His tongue takes dominance and rules over me.

His hands work my shirt off over my head as well as my bra. He plays with my soft boobs and I moan softly at the pleasurable touch.

I grab at his white shirt and pull it over his head. Revealing toned abs and a chest littered with hair.

I run my hands down his torso to his pants and undo the button. Negan steps back and slips his jeans off with his boxers.

"Lay down for me." Negan says hands on his hips smiling proudly at me, his cock stuck out.

"Yes Couch." I tease laying down slowly. I spread my legs and look lustfully at him.

His cock comes closer to my pussy and he leads it into me. I gasp at the size and moan softly.

"You fucking like that?" Negan asks.

I nod my head as he slowly thrusts into me. My nails dig into the wooden table.

His fast thrusts build my climax. His hand wraps around my neck tightening his grasp. His other hand goes to my clit rubbing quickly giving me more enjoyable pleasure.

He grunts loudly until he slows, releasing into me. I finish too and stand up from the desk out of breath.

"That was fucking fun!" Negan curses. I laugh along and come up to him. I wrap my arms around his neck and hold onto the back of his hair.

"I better get home, I have an essay due tomorrow." I say innocently.

"Can I at least get your damn number. I'd love do that again." Negan flirts. I kiss him on the lips softly and answer.

"Sure, give me your phone." I say, I type my number into his contacts and save it. I give him it back and put my arms back around his neck.

"Kiss me like you'll never see me again." I tease.

Negan's hands grab my hips on both sides and pulls me against him. His lips collide with mine kissing me passionately. I pull away and smile at him.

"I have to go now." I say walking back towards the office door.

"I'll see you next Practice Coach!" I say before leaving. I can't wait to see him some more.