Negan and John Winchester Pt. 1: (Choose One)

A.N.
neganlover711 this is for you sorry for taking so long to write it!?! (I promise I'll edit it later 😅)

"You have to choose one of us." Negan says desperately.

"I love you." Nicole says quietly, she takes a step closer and wraps her arms around his neck.

"But you know I can't." She whispers, she places a kiss on his lips sending him into a deep hypnosis stage.

He grabs her thighs lifting her up easily onto his hips. She wraps her legs around his torso and holds onto him.

"God you're so delicious." Negan moans.

"Take me, Daddy." Nicole moans into his lips.

Negan carries Nicole to the bedroom and throw her onto the bed making her giggle. She loved how rough Negan is.

"God you look so delicious Nicole, I have to taste you." Negan moans, as he crawls onto the bed over me. I let out a soft moan and arch my back wanting more touch.

I can't help my mind drift to the thought of John being on top of me instead of Negan. I can't not think about him the same way I can't not think of Negan. I love both of them. Is that even possible?

Negan places delicate kisses down my neck to my collarbone. I moan at the touch wanting... no... needing more.

His hands work at taking my clothes on, one my one. First my shirt, than my pants, leaving me in my panties and bra.

Negan drags his teeth down my chest to the hook of my bra in the front, professionally undoing it with his mouth.

He mouth moves down my torso to my panties, his strong, rough hands pull them down but he's interrupted by a loud knock on the door.

Negan spews a few curses before going to the door. I cover myself this the sheet before the door is opened. "What the fuck do you want Dwight?" Negan yells at the blonde man with the half burnt face.

"Sorry sir, but we have a situation down below. There's a riot or something going on." Dwight explains, "Simon can't seem to handle it."

"For fuck sake!" Negan curses again. "I'll be down there in a minute. Just handle it until then." And with that he slams the door in his second right-hand mans face.

He turns to face me and I can tell he's pissed, "I'll be back baby girl, get some sleep because we'll be fucking when I get back." Negan says with a wink. He grabs his bat and signature leather jacket before heading out of our room.

I let out a sigh and lay down on my back. My mind drifts back to John, I picture his brown fluffy hair and his light stubble.

I met him a couple months back on a supply run with Dwight. He was amazing, his personality his looks, his sons too were so nice.

I get up off of the bed and throw in my clothes quickly. I have to see him. I need to see him. I go to the window and open it. I can't just go out normally, the guards would tell Negan and he would punish me.

I scale the wall under I get to a window sill under neither me and Negan's room and carefully climb into the nearby fence.

I get over the run into the woods, it's dark outside but I don't care. I need John.

I run for 20 minutes until in completely out of breath, I haven't come across any bitters yet thankfully. I forgot to grab my knife from under the couch.

I get to a small cabin and knock on the door. I can see lights through the drape covered windows, I know John is home.

The door opens to reveal the second man of my dreams.

"Nicole? What are you doing here?" John asks, shocked at my presence.

"I needed to see you, I snuck out of the Sanctuary." I explain. John pulls me inside roughly and peers out the door before slamming it shut.

"I thought you chose Negan?" He says, not impressed.

"I can't choose John. I love both of you." I explain. I tell him the truth, I hope he believes me. I step closer to him so there's only a few inches between us.

"Nicole..." John says warningly. My arms wrap around his neck pulling him closer.

"I have to punish you for not making a decision, you deserve it." John says.

"Yes, Daddy." I moan. I want to be punished my John, I like being punished by him. Negan is just too headstrong.

"Follow me." He says. He pulls away from me and takes my hand pulling me tot he couch beside us.

"Sam and Dean aren't here right?" I ask worriedly. I don't want them walking in on my punishment.

"They went to Alexandria to see how they're doing." John answers.

He sits on the couch and pats his lap, "lay down." He demands.

I do as I'm told and he roughly pulls my my pants and my panties. "Don't make a noise, or you'll be punished more."

I nod in agreement and wait for the pleasurable pain. A sharp smack is laid into my ass leaving a stinging pain. I try my best but I can't help but yelp at the hit.

"I said not a sound." John says angrily, "That's two more spanks for you." He says. I ready myself for the next hit.

He spanks me again and again. I can feel my ass turning red and starting to bruise by I don't care. I like it.

"That's all for now, I think you got as much punishment as you need." John says. I roll off his lap and carefully pull up my pants.

"You have to go back to Negan now." John says. I nod in agreement.

"He's going to wonder what happened to me." I say.

"You're a smart girl, you can figure it out." John says as he ushers me to the door. "Now go before I take you right here."

A.N.
If you want me to post this again but with Y/N instead of Nicole, just ask I'll gladly do it!