Robert Downey Jr: (In the expensive car) €

A.N
It's short but good lmao

"You ready to go, Princess?" asks Robert as he pays for the dinner we just ate. He decided to take me out for dinner for our one year anniversary of dating.

I nod and stand up from my chair, I take his hand and we walk out together to his new expensive car. Robert has always been one for expensive things, after his career blew up he started to buy multiples of everything. I, of course, didn't mind but I didn't really see the point in buying so much.

Robert opens the door to the passengers side of the car for me allowing me to get in. One thing that turns me on the most about him is the fact he's a gentleman at heart. He respects women and treats them right.

He gets in on his side and he drives home over the speed limit like usual. As he speeds into the gates community we live in, his sneaky hands reaches over and grabs my bare thigh, under by short dress. He slowly rubs it, getting higher and higher.

His hands reaches my pussy and moves my skimpy panties to the side and starts rubbing my clit. I let out a moan and try to grind on his fingers, begging for more friction.

"Be patient, Baby-girl." Robert teases.

"I don't want to wait." I whine. I grab at his hard on in his pants, earning a groan.

"Fuck." Robert groans. "I don't know if I can wait, actually."

He drives into our driveway and turns off the car before turning to me. One of his fingers slip inside of me, earning a moan.

"Fuuck!" I moan loudly. His finger pulls out and he licks me off his finger. I climb over the middle console onto Roberts lap. My hand holds the button down to lower the chair to make more room.

I grind my pantie covered pussy over his jean covered cock. He groans and rips my dress of my body throwing it to the passenger seat.

I undo his dress pants and he lifts up his hips underneath me so I can pull his pants and boxers down.

He grabs his cock and quickly slips it into me. I slid all the way down onto him and roll my hips earning a groan.

His hands roughly grab onto my hips and moves them up and down on him. He thrusts his hips into me on beat with me.

I bounce on him almost hitting my head on the car ceiling. I lean my head back and moan lowly as pleasure runs through my body.

Roberts quickens his thrusts edging both of us to our climax. I'm about to cum when Robert stops all together.

"Robert!" I groan loudly as my climax falls. He's trying to torture me.

"Yes, dear?" He asks innocently.

"Don't fucking stop." I growl.

"What a dirty mouth you have." Robert toys.

"For fucks sake, Robert." I curse. I'm not actually angry at him but sexually frustrated. "Stop playing with me."

"Yes, ma'am." His hips thrust into me and I moan loudly. His hips slam into shaking the car roughly.

My climax quickly builds again and I can feel his too. His cock pulsing inside me and his thrust are getting wobbly.

His cum flows into me and I cum so hard my legs are shaking like crazy.

I slide off his dick and kiss Robert passionately. His heads run throw his hair and his press on my back.

"How did I do?" Robert jokes.

"Amazing as always." I say, feeding his ego. Robert smirks to himself before leading off his lap to my own seat.

We try our best to put out clothes back on in the limited area. It was much easier to take them off.

We head inside looking pretty rough, hoping our neighbours didn't see us.

He laugh our way to the bedroom and under the covers where we enjoy round two.