Haymitch Abernathy: (Hate Fuck)

Warnings: they hate fuck 🤷‍♀️, sorta non-con but like they chill with each other... sorta...

For the sake of this story, let's say Y/N is a consenting adult.

It's the 75th annual hunger games and this year, the game maker decided that he wants anyone from the ages of 12 to 50 to have the ability to volunteer or be chosen.

I was unlucky, at the age of 24 I got chosen by Effie, the bright woman with the even brighter wardrobe.

The door slides open into the dining area, Effie and the male tribute Max was there eating dinner. Haymitch was also there, drinking like usual. I hate his guts, wasting his time on booze instead of spending his free money from the capital on something better.

I sit down beside him in the only empty chair and look to Effie, she is wearing a bright smile with her bright pink hair and detailed makeup.

"Good morning, Y/N!" She says cheerily, "Eat up, today we get to the Capital!" She claps her hands quickly before handing me a plate of random foods.

I pick at a couple before I clear my throat, "Any tips Effie?" I ask. Knowing Haymitch is my mentor but my grudge not allowing myself to talk to him.

"Oh I don't know, smile lots... always smile... Haymitch any tips?" She asks bringing him into the conversation.

His head swings to the left to look at Effie, "Par-don?" He slurs. With a glass of whiskey sloshing in his hand.

"Tips for Max and Y/N for getting to the Capital!" She restates happily. I roll my eyes at her, sometimes she is too much.

"Max, look confident and happy, wave at people, you're the new heart throb, sweetheart boy." He slurs, his hands flinging in the air, emphasizing his words. The teen nods before stuffing more food into his mouth.

"And me?" I retort to him with a sly look, sending daggers into his face from my eyes.

His eyes flicker to my braless chest under my thin t-shirt and back to my face, "Keep doing what you're doing." He says simply before standing up from his seat.

"What the fuck does that mean, you crazy drunk?" I curse. Effie gasps at my choose of words and scolds me a little in the background.

"Figure it out, you're a big girl." Haymitch teases, "Now I must go and find that moonshine I snuck in." He slurs before leaving through the sliding doors to put rooms.

"What the hell?" I shout after him. I slam my fist into the table with angry and crossed my arms.

"Careful! That's mahogany!" Effie shouts at me. I stand up knocking my chair over. "Don't you leave, young lady!" She threatens.

I glare at her, daring her to stop me before I walk out the same door as Haymitch. I walk down the white marble hallway. Passing others doors to their bedrooms.

I walk past the last one of the train cart and it swings open quickly, someone grabbing me pulling me inside. Pushing my back against the wall beside it. My head hits the wall with a loud bang.

"You won't fucking speak to me like that ever again, got it?" A familiar male voice commands me. I open my eyes, adjusting to the dim lights. Haymitch's hands are on my shoulders roughly grinding my shoulder blades into the wall behind me.

"Get the fuck off me!" I yell loudly, one of his hands cover my mouth quickly shutting me up. His other forearm moves and pressed over my lower neck holding me down as I struggle. For a drunk man he's stronger than he looks.