1

the biggest of bombs

Isabella smirked as she looked to the producers standing by the wood walk way heading into the ornate villa in front of her. As they nodded to her, she took a deep breath and treated the boards like they were a runway and entered the Love Island villa for the first time.

The girl had been directed to the garden, and stopped to grab a drink before taking a seat on the couch. She took a deep gulp to help calm her nerves, before looking to the door inside as she heard movement. She laughed to herself as the boys fell out into the garden practically, looking like kids in a candy shop as they saw the newest bombshell.

"You boys alright?" Isabella asked as they all grabbed drinks before coming to surround her on the couch.

"Yeah, you look wonderful," Will smiled sweetly, Isa practically cooing in her mind. 

"Aw, thank you," she smiled back. "How you all doing then?"

The boys all had warm sentiments, before turning the question back to her. "Yeah, not too bad," she smirked. "Not exactly a bad place to be is it?"

"Well cheers to you," Kai led them off, everyone clinking their glasses before they started to grill the brunette.

"Tell us about yourself then?" Will asked.

"Yeah, so I'm 23, I'm from Manchester. I'm a stylist," she laughed. "Could help some of you lot out."

"Oi, shots fired!" Ron joked as the other boys laughed.

"So what's your type then Isabella?" Shaq asked the girl.

"Ah, youse can call me Isa," she grinned. "I mean, my type changes every person I see," the girl laughed. "But I would say I tend to gravitate towards like taller guys, nice smiles, things like that."

"What kind of other things do you look for?" Spencer asked.

"So I need someone that had a big heart, because I do have a tough exterior but at my core I just want to be romanced. Has to have like continuous goals to be better, do better and things like that. Got to have some banter, I can't stand dry conversation," Isabella listed off.

"Are you a girls girl you think?" Shaq asked.

"Yea," Isa nodded. "I am huge on my girls, but I am not a girls girl for everyone. Like my girls are my girls, but outside of that, especially in here, theres kind of like a different standard around it. I think right now I don't have loyalties to anyone, but it will become clear for me quickly who I would have loyalties for, if that makes sense."

"So what about you boys? What's everyones situations?" Isabella turned to the boys.

"Yeah, so I mean, I'm in a friend couple as of today so," Tom started off, the other boys laughing.