26

snog marry pie

snog marry pie

The first topic of the girls debrief the next morning was of course Lana and Ron being official. The blonde clearly was not having buyers regret the next morning as she couldn't keep the smile off her face. Next on the docket was the Claudia and Casey situation, and Jessie hit it on the head when she said "I feel like he's being wishy washy about it, but he's being polite about it."

That was proved even more when Tom came up with his second coffee of the day, in a bowl, that was from Casey. "Why hasn't he come up and said it with his chest?" Claudia shook her head as the girls nodded their agreement. 

The girls spent the morning trying to hype Claudia up and keep her out of a funk. As the girls headed out to the garden, most of them noticed Casey and Rosie's behavior, the two sharing a single sun lounger later in the afternoon. 

"It just feels disrespectful," Claudia was saying to Lana and Sanam as Isa joined them. 

"It's not nice to see," Lana sympathized. 

"Come here babe," Isa wrapped Claudia in a hug as the other girls tried to change the subject. 

"So last night Tom and I were laid in bed, and chatting about like making things official," Isa shared with the girls. "And he said he wants to wait till we leave the villa, so it's something just between us. But it's really nice to know he's thinking of that." The girls all smiled brightly at the brunette. 

"Isabella is so cute, but Tom is definitely locking her down before they leave the villa," Claudia laughed in the beach hut. 

Their mini girls chat was interrupted by Casey announcing he had a text. "Islanders, it's time to get the truth in today's challenge Snog, Marry, Pie." 

The group had mixed reactions as they all gathered for the challenge, but Isabella was grinning as she got ready. "This is fun!" as the girls lined up first. 

Will went first, giving Claudia a kiss, as she had had a hard last few days. The blonde then married Jessie, to no ones surprise. He then went on to pie Lana.

Ron followed up, pecking Tanya, marrying Lana, making all the girls aw. He then approached Isa with his pie, the girl groaning. "I'm gonna pie you, because I know you can take it. But also because you gave me a kick in the ass that I didn't know that I needed, but youse could've been nicer about it." Ron mashed the pie in her face, strutting back to the boys as Isa laughed.

"I'll take it," Isabella shrugged in the beach hut.

"You still look hot with cream on your face," Claudia complimented Isa saucily as Tom stalked his way over. 

"Who do I want to kiss," he pondered before stopping in front of Isa and kissing her thoroughly, despite the cream on her face. "I've snogged this girl because she know I think the world of her, and she's an absolute stunner."

He went back to get a ring, and made his way to kneel in front of Claudia. "I want to marry this girl, because she's beautiful inside and out." Isa cheered as he retreated back to get his pie, making his way to Rosie and pieing her. "I've pied you because Claudia is my girl and us northerners stick together." The girls were al 'oohing' as Tom made his way back to the boys. 

Keenan was up next, kissing Claudia passionatley, marrying Tanya and pieing Isa. "We get along, but she pied me so I'm pieing her back," the boy laughed as he went back to the boys and Isa wiped her face.

Kai went on to kiss Sanam, marry Lana and pie Tanya. Shaq followed up by kissing Lana, marrying Tanya and pieing Liv. Maxwell kissed Liv, marrying Claudia and pieing Tanya. Casey ended it for the boys, his choices obviously being much anticipated. He chose to kiss Rosie which Isa knew pretty much cemented his situation with Claudia. 

"I've kissed this girl because she's an absolute rocket, and I do find her attractive," Casey said as he then headed back to the bar. 

"You girls could've at least clapped," Rosie sniped as he walked away and only Tanya gave a little clap. 

"I'm good," Isabella called back, seeing the brunette make a face. 

Casey seemed unable to read the room, heading to marry Claudia. "I'm marrying this girl because she's amazing and deserves better than me, and she doesn't deserve to be an option." Isa arched a brow as Claudia thanked the boy and he walked away. He came back with a pie and went right in for Isabella. 

"I'm pieing this girl because she takes the piss out of me all the time, and she deserves it," he practically ran away. 

"You deserve every bit of it and every bit coming," Isa called out as she wiped off her eyes.

And with that, it was the boys turn. Sweet Lana started them off, kissing Shaq, marrying Ron and made a big ole pie to serve Casey with in the name of Claudia. Jessie kissed Keenan, married Will and pied Shaq. Tanya smooched Maxwell, married Shaq and pied Casey.

Sanam was next, and chose to kiss Tom. "Oi, Sanam watch it!" Isa yelled out playfully as the girl winked at Isa before going on to marry Kai and pied Casey. Liv played around for a bit before kissing Maxwell, marrying Shaq after faking a proposal to Tom, and pieing Kai.

Rosie was up and kissed Casey, marrying Keenan and pieing Kai for 'never having been pied before'. 

Isa was up next, and made her way down the line of boys, giving them all an evil eye, before making her way to Tom and giving him a snog. "I've decided to kiss this boy, because I just have no desire to kiss any of the rest of you," Isa shrugged as she headed back over to the bar for a ring. She walked up and down the line, faked a proposal for Casey before kneeling in front of Kai.

"I want to marry this boy because I think Sanam has brought out the best side of you, and I like the way you treat our girl," Isa stood and gave the boy a hug before making her way back to put together a big ole pie. "I could probably pie almost all of you," Isa said as she made her way down the line, unexpectedly stopping in front of Will and pieing him. "I've pied this boy for his horrid antics in Casa and for hurting our girl Jessie." Isa saluted the boys as she headed back to the cheering girls. 

Claudia ended the girls off, choosing to kiss Keenan after swerving Casey. She went on to marry Tom, and then built up a huge pie with all the girls chipping in. No one had to guess where she was headed as she went to Casey. "So I've decided to pie this boy, because you can't have your cake and eat it. And I won't be anyones option." The girls cheered as the blonde strutted off, proud of the girl.