39

love island ball

love island ball

"I can't believe Will and Jessie have gone," Isa said the next morning as the islanders laid in bed. "I mean, the silence echoes without Will, it's creepy."

"I know," Tom said sadly, having lost the last other member of his little trio. 

"I can't believe we're in the final!" Tanya said excitedly.

"We made it to the last day," Sanam cheered. 

Ron ended up getting the boys all out of bed to get drinks, while the girls waited. "Cheers to the final four couples of love island," Shaq toasted. 

Ron shortly after got a text. "Islander, tonight you will all attend the Love Island Ball. But first you must limber up those hips, and learn some dance moves."

The islanders all got up and put on some clothes before meeting with the instructors in the garden. As they watched the couple demonstrate the routine, Isa knew this was going to be a disaster, if not a fun one. 

Isa and Tom surprised even themselves. They were able to make some sort of dance happen, whether it was correct was anyones guess. But they had fun doing it, and that is what mattered. "Thank you!" they all called out as their instructors headed off. 

As the islanders all sat down for a rest, it wasn't long until Tanya's phone rang with another text. "Girls it's time to pamper and indulge, please get ready to leave the villa!" All the girls were ogg like rockets, throwing on clothes and kissing the boys goodbye so they could head off to get pampered. 

The girls got the spa and were greeted with cocktails and some snacks. Once they had grabbed their robes, they found some little self care baskets to dive into. "I can say this for me, but I feel like this experience has taught me so much about myself," Isa said. "Like I was confident in myself, but now it's in a different way."

"I feel like I don't even recognize myself," Sanam laughed. "And it's so surprising but I'm excited about it."

After some time, the girls went on to grab the notebooks and pens, and began to try to craft their speeches for the evening. Isa felt like the words were flowing, the other girls agreeing as they wrote about their boys. 

Isa was absolutely petrified that evening as she was told she was entering the villa first. She smoothed down her dress, took a deep breath, and then pushed the door open. As her eyes met Tom's baby blues, she immediately beamed as the boys mouth actually dropped open a bit. 

"You look so handsome," Isa cooed as she walked over the bridge towards the boy, wrapping her arms around him for a nice hug before pulling back to give him a sweet kiss. 

"You look out of this world babe," Tom shook her head and grabbed her hands. "Like I'm speechless." Isa shushed him before standing to the side.

"You boys look great," she whispered as the door opened again for Tanya, Sanam, with Lana coming through last. The eight of them headed over to the champagne, pouring out some glasses before Tom led them in a sweet toast. 

As they got to the speeches, Kai and Sanam kicked them off, leaving everyone in tears. Then it was Isa and Tom's turn, Tom being a gentleman and letting Isa go first. 

"Tom Clare," the girl smiled and looked at him from under her lashes. "My first thought when we met, was wow, he's fit. My second thought, was wow, he's busy. It didn't take long for you to show me the real you. The boy who wanted to find a connection, and had come here to meet his match. You continuously have showed me why you are a good partner. You support me, you love me, and you always know I'm right. Over the past seven weeks, you've taken up more and more pieces of my heart. I trust you with it, and I trust you not to break it. I love you, and I know this is just the beginning of our journey. There is literally a whole other world out there for us to be a part of, and I wouldn't want to go test it out with anyone else. You are exactly what I need, and what I want, and I've got your back always. I love you 3000."

Tom's face was red as she finished up, and she swore she saw some tears in his eyes, but he was able to soldier on. "Isa, the moment I saw you, I think somehow I knew. There are a lot of qualities in you that I think I needed but never realized until I saw them in you. The way you get passionate about anything you care about. The way you care about people, it's one of my favorite things about you. You are the type of girl I know won't let me get away with anything, but with you, I don't want to step a toe out of line. I want to be the best man I can be, so that I can be someone that deserves you. I think you've changed me, but it's all for the better. I feel more calm and confident walking out of here, and I think that's something you taught me. And you also taught me what love can be like when it's with the right person. And I really believe you are the right person for me."

"Tom," Isa wiped a tear as she giggled leaning in to give the boy a few pecks. The moved away from the Dais to give Ron and Lana their turn, followed by Shaq and Tanya. After everyone got their tears and emotions out, it was time to perform their dance number. Everyone started off strong, but after a bit, it just turned into some fun, the boys twirling the girls around and picking them up. 

The group shared hugs and laughs before they prepared for the proper Love Island send off. They all lined up, ran over the bridge, and bombed in the pool one final time.