38

family day

family day

The next morning, Tom had to grab at a sleepy Isa when she tried to get up from bed and forgot she had no bottoms on. The two snickered as they stayed under the covers so she could pull her shorts on. The group made sure to congratulate Jessie and Will on their new relationship, even with the sad vibes from the night before. 

The girls were slow to get ready, pulling on bikinis and heading outside to laze about. Isa and Tom were sharing a day bed, with Tom attempting to braid her hair and Isa twisting the boys leg hair. 

"You are such a menace," Tom said shaking his head. 

"Yeah but you're stuck with me," Isa grinned up at him, pursing her lips for a kiss. As Tom went to lean down, the two were interrupted by the outburst from the terrace that sent Ron and Lana inside to see their families. 

"It's family day," Isa squealed as she sat up. "Is this ok to wear? I need to go put on clothes."

"Babe you'r efine," Tom laughed as he looked at the little co ord she was wearing over her bathing suit. "You look wonderful."

The islanders all gathered together with big smiles watching as Ron and Lana's families came down together. "I can't wait to see everyones people," Isa beamed as she looked around the group.

Shaq and Tanya's family were the next to come in, and they seemed like such a lively group it was fun to watch them all interact. Isa was sat with Jessie when the door opened again. Isa only had to take glance at the curls coming through the door to know they were hers. 

"Oh my god," she screeched as she jumped off the couch and ran across the deck to launch herself into her big brothers arms. "Oh my god I can't believe you're here."

"It's so good to see you ducky," her brother Alex said with a big grin as he set her on her feet with a big forehead kiss.

"Oh mum," Isa's tears finally fell as she turned to her mother next. "Eu sentito tanto sua falta (I missed you so much." Isa's tiny mum pulled her into a bone crushing hug, the two swaying side by side as their tears fell. 

"Sei pai sente muito sua falta,(your father misses you so much)" Ana said as she pulled back to wipe Isa's face. "Your sisters too, but they're making fun of you as well."

"I expect nothing less," Isa sniffled as she let Alex pull her under his arm and held her mums hand as she led them to the day beds. Her brother yelled out hellos to the groups they passed, while her mother just waved with a serene little smile. 

"I can't believe you're here," Isa smiled as she sat down with the two of them. "Alex how did you beat out dad to get to come?"

"Mom needed him to corral the girls," Alex smirked. "And we arm wrestled for it."

"That's what I thought," she giggled. "What do you two think? How's it been?"

"Oh Isa, you've just done so lovely," Ana teared up again."I am so happy to see you've found a nice boy. But more than anything, you've been so yourself. You've been such a lovely friend, and you've stood up for people. You've just shown so much character these past few weeks, and we're so proud."