4

meet casey and jordan

"How'd everyone sleep?" Jessie asked as everyone woke up the next morning, sitting in their beds as they chatted. As the girls were getting ready to head to the terrace, Tanyel's phone rang. 

"Girls head downstairs, get glam and grab a mimosa, because Casey and Jordan are waiting for you at the pool," the girl read out, the ladies all yelling as they immediately headed to the dressing room.

The girl's moods only got brighter as Tanya told them she and Shaq had dropped the L bomb the night before. After they finished primping, they all headed to the garden where the two boys were waiting for them. After a round of introductions, the girls took them over to the firepit for the grilling session.

"Who's married off then?" they asked, only Tanya and Jessie agreeing to that. 

"It's a good time then," Jordan smirked. Tanya went in asking about the boys types, trying to really get to the good stuff. Once the boys made their way out, the girls let them meet Jordan and Casey before heading over to the pool.

"I fancy both of them," Lana smiled, Isa nudging the girl. The girls chatted through the new boys, most of them showing some interest. 

"Those boys are looking too relaxed," Isabella squinted at the group of guys. "They better get some grafting boots on."

Isabella sat on the day beds with a group when Casey's phone pinged. "I've got a text!" he shouted. "Casey and Jordan, today you will date three girls each. Please now say the name of the girls you would like to date first."

Jordan chose Tanyel, and Casey chose Lana. The girls were quick to shuffle the two of them inside to get ready. "I'm so excited for you both," Isa said as she went through the wardrobe to pick out outfit options for the girls.

After sending Tanyel and Lana off, Jessie and Isabella headed to the day beds. "How are you feeling then babe?" Jessie asked the girl.

"I just feel like it's dry with Kai," Isabella shrugged. "It's nice to have Jordan and Casey here because I feel like it will let me get to know more boys to see if there are connections there, you know?"

The two of them chatted, side eyeing the heated conversation between the boys on the other side of the pool. After they finished up, it didn't take long for Kai to grab Olivia for a chat, taking her to the bean bags as Isabella shrugged. Soon after, Tanyel and Lana came back.

"Girls!" Isabella cheered as they walked into the garden, the brunette sitting up.

"Isa, get ready for your date!" Tanyel called out. 

"Me?! For who!" Isabella called out in shock. 

"With Jordan," Tanyel hugged the girl as she came over, the group heading back into the dressing room. Isa listened to Tanyel and Lana's debriefs while she and Liv got ready, before they headed out of the villa.

"Hi there," Isabella called out as she saw Jordan sat on a literal bale of hay in a vineyard. 

"Would you like a drink?" the boy offered, pouring after she nodded and holding his own glass up. "Cheers," he said, the two making eye contact as they sipped.

"Are you surprised I asked you for a date?" Jordan asked her.

"I mean, yeah," she shrugged. "I didn't feel like you were giving me the eyes."

"I think I was giving everyone the eye," Jordan laughed. 

The two moved on to talk about where they were at in life and looking for partners.

"Yeah I mean, I don't need to get married tomorrow. But it's weird, I am so excited to be a mom one day, so I do think about that for sure," she smiled. After that chat, the date ended fairly quickly. Jordan chose to have Olivia stay for his next date, which left Isabella to go grab Jessie for Casey.

"Hello!" Isa waved as she walked into the garden, most of the islanders relaxing in the fading sun.

"There she is," Jessie got up to meet her for a hug. 

"Bad news Will," Isabella said cheekily. "Jessie you've got a date with Casey." Will mimed being stabbed in the heart before the girls huddled back in the dressing room to help her get ready.

"How was your date then?" Jessie asked Isa while she got ready. 

"I mean I think he wants to definitely settle down pretty quickly," she said. "And like, while I wouldn't be against that, I don't think it's something I'm trying to put pressure on in the near term."

"So did you think there was a connection?" Lana asked.

"I don't really think so," Isabella shrugged. The girls ushered Jessie off before heading back to the garden. 

"How was your date then?" Tom joined Isa in the kitchen.

"It was nice to get out," she smiled. "He was lovely, and it was a good date."

"Where is your head at then?" the boy leaned against the counter, looking at the girl who he couldn't get off of his mind.

"I think like, clearly Kai and I have fallen into friendship, which is fine," she shrugged. "I think coming in, you were the top of my list, but you had so much going on, it wasn't necessarily our time to explore that."

"I feel the same," Tom smiled. "And like I know that situation can be enough to put you off, but I do want to show like that romantic side of me that does want to just be with someone."

"That's fair," she nodded. "I think we should chat more, because you are like the only boy I really have eyes for right now."

"I feel the same honestly," he agreed. 

"Just cut the bullshit with me though, there are no second chances here," Isa made the I'm watching you movement at him.