32

day of drama

day of drama

The next morning, Isa sat in with Lana and Sanam in the dressing room with her head laid on her arms. "I'm so tired," she moaned as the other two tried to get her to get ready. "So many things happened yesterday."

"There was a lot of giggling in your bed last night," Sanam said to Lana as the blonde did her brows. 

"We always are," Lana shrugged. "But last night we were probably too loud."

"I just can't believe that you were giggling in bed, it's obviously showing you're a game player," Isa joked as she finally got up to get her bikini on.

Tom and Rosie were chatting on the day beds as Isa made her morning tea, and by the time she headed over, the other girl was making her way over to Casey. "What you saying then?" Isa said as she sat down. 

"Rosie was just telling me about how Ron was saying that Casey prioritizes the boys over her," Tom said shocked. 

"When was this?" Isa asked with a furrowed brow.

"I guess in the kitchen with Lana last night," Tom shrugged. 

"You're kidding," Isa laughed. "I was with them. He never said that. He said Casey loves being apart of his little squad with you and Will, that was it."

"She's definitely feeling some type of way about it," Tom said as the two of them looked over to where Rosie and Casey were chatting.

"This is doing my fucking head in," Isa groaned as she watched Casey pull Ron. She laid her head in Tom's chest, hoping to nap but was pulled from it when she heard Casey call for Lana and Rosie. "Y'know what, I'm going over too. I will play impartial witness." Isa gave Tom a kiss and stood up to walk over to where the foursome were seated. 

"I figure if we're going to hash this out, I should be here too," Isa said as she sat next to Lana. 

"Why do you think that?" Casey asked, looking at Rosie. 

"I was a part of this pow wow last night that's being talked about," Isa said, raising a brow. "And out of the people you're pulling in, I think I'm probably the most impartial to the outcome of this conversation don't you think?"

Casey shrugged and turned to Rosie. "So you said this morning that Ron said to you, you should take a step back from me, and that I prioritize my time with the boys over my time with you."

"Oh my god," Lana groaned as Rosie agreed. 

"Rosie you said that you thought Casey stared at you all day and didn't pull you for chats," Ron tried. 

"You're making out like he said something bad," Lana also chimed in. "He was giving you advise."

"Yes, but when I said he made me feel reassured-" Rosie tried to explain.