11

dinner dates

dinner dates

The next morning, the bedroom and then the terrace just felt quiet without Tanyel there. Lana and Isa cuddled on the terrace the next morning as the girls had their chat. There were some good chats to be had about new couples and Ellie's decision to back off of Jordan after his speech the night before. The girls got ready for the day, Isabella heading to the pool immediately as she could feel the day would be a scorcher.

Tom came and sat on the edge of the pool after putting away his coffee cup, watching as Isabella puppy dog paddled towards him. "You look proper cute right now you know?" he laughed as she swam over with a happy grin on her face. 

"Thank you baby," she cheesed as she stood up to be able to offer him a peck. "How's it going?"

"Yeah, the boys just had a chat this morning and things just feel weird," the boy shrugged. "Ron brought it up and was like if theres issues we can air it out and squash it, but I feel like the tension is still there."

"What is it even about, jesus," Isa shook her head. 

"Listen, Ron was a bit snakey to Lana in the early days, but if Lana's ok with it, what's the point in everyone keeping on about it?" Isabella said in the beach hut. "We could be in here for who knows how long, like this is pointless drama for us to be wasting our breath on."

The couple enjoyed the pool for a bit longer before they got up and Isa laid on a lounger beside Claudia to dry off. The girls were chatting about their favorite celebrities when Tom literally laid half on top of Isa, sharing the lounger. The girl didn't even let it stop her, her one hand moving to scratch his head and the other linking with his hand on her stomach. 

"You two are proper cuddly," Claudia commented with a laugh.

"I love it personally," Isa said, Tom nodding his agreement as the three were joined by Casey. They were talking about their different accents when Casey's phone rang.

"Islanders, tonight the boys will be showing off their culinary skills cooking a romantic three course dinner," the girls all cheered.

"Oh no," Isa whined as Tom sat up with a groan.

"I can't fucking cook!" Tom yelled as Isa laughed by his side.

"Listen, a salad with chicken, you can do that," Isabella encouraged. "Or a cheese toastie. You got this!"

The girls took their time getting ready that night, giving the boys time to cook. "I'm a bit scared you know," Isa said as she did her eyebrows. "I hope one of the boys can take this on, because it won't be Tom." After the girls' stomachs were literally rumbling, Tom, Will and Casey came in to lead them out to the garden. 

"Here is your seat Miss," Tom held the brunette's hand as he pulled out her chair. 

"Thank you babe," Isa smiled softly as she sat down, watching Tom as he scampered off the cheers with the boys and grab their drinks. 

"Cheers, to our little date," Tom grinned as he raised his glass to hers, the two taking a sip. "You look so beautiful tonight babe, seriously."

"Thank you, you are looking very handsome in that top," Isa returned the compliment. "This looks nice," she looked down to the bruschetta on the table. 

"I had no part of it," Tom owned as he watched her take a bite, nodding her head. 

"At least we won't starve," Isa laughed as she covered her mouth. 

"I can't believe this is our first date," Tom mused between bites. 

"Really?" Isa was surprised. "Wow, I didn't even realize."

"It feels like we've known each other for so long, honestly," Tom said. 

"I agree," she nodded. "I'm just really comfortable with you, and I feel like I can show that vulnerable side with you. I just really think we have a lot of trust there, and I value that so much. Like even with Claudia, you were honest with me about it and I just didn't worry."

"Honestly, like I don't think theres any girl that could turn my head," Tom admitted. "Like I said how I didn't like the multiple things I had going on in the early days, and with you here, I really just had my head all in with you. You are just everything I could want."

"I agree. Like everything I want to have in my dream guy, you just keep ticking the boxes. And I could see us just having this amazing relationship and honestly lasting outside of here," Isa smiled, leaning over to accept a quick kiss from the boy before he was off to the kitchen for the rest of their meal. Will gave the girls a show while they waited for the other boys to recook the still mooing steaks they had served. 

After they took the meat back to the grill, the rest of the meal was fine. Isa had fun licking chocolate off of Tom's thumb, smirking as he had stared at her with dark eyes. As the bots cleaned up, Lana, Isa and Tanya went for a cuddle at the firepit. 

Ron was drawn over to his girl as always, the three of them clapping as he approached. "Well done chef, I reckon Gordon will have some remarks," Isabella laughed as he sat with them. It wasn't long after when the boys started heckling Ron to come back and clean up. The girls just laughed it off until Shaq came over.

"Ron I'm not being funny, come clean up," he said, clearly unhappy with the boy. Isa watched with a raised brow as the two went back and forth before Ron gave in and went over to the kitchen.

"What in the actual fuck is going on?"Isa asked as Olivia and Ellie joined them, Tanya explaining what had happened. "I agree," she nodded with Lana. "Like something else is going on and if Shaq has a problem he needs to air out what it actually is, not bitch about dishes."

The islanders were soon off to bed after that, the tensions still there, but Isa was feeling tense for other reasons. 

*mature scene ahead*

"Hi gorgeous," Tom said as Isa approached their bed, climbing in quickly. "You alright."

"Yeah," she smirked, laying on her side. She accepted the quick cuddle from Lana as the girl got into her own bed, before turning to cuddle into Tom as the lights turned off. She let her leg drape across his before he began to stroke her thigh. Isa let her hand go for his cheek, turning him to face her as she pressed her lips to hers. 

Tom was surprised with the way she was kissing him, almost like she was desperate. He knew the two of them had felt their sexual tension, but had kept calm, very aware of the idea of cameras. 

"What are you doing?" he whispered as she pulled back from him and moved the duvet up more.

"Nothing," Isa said innocently as she leant in to kiss him again and put her land low on his abdomen. She could feel him take a sharp breath, her tongue sneaking in to meet his as her hand slid into his boxers. She was truly not surprised to find him already hard, and clearly bigger than she'd ever had before. 

Isa was sure the other islanders could hear their lips smacking, if not their heavy breaths as Tom's hand came up to play with her nipple under her satin top and Isa stroked him slowly. She let her thumb swipe up the precum leaking from his tip, making his member a little bit slick as her hand moved a little faster.

"Does that feel good?" Isa whispered as she kissed Tom's neck, the boy's breath stuttering.

"Yeah, keep going," his voice was breathy, a little grunt slipping out when she tightened her fist and twisted her wrist. "I'm close," he admitted with a bit of embarrassment, but Isa was having none of it, pulling him into a filthy kiss as she twisted her wrist a few more times before feeling his hips jerk and a warm substance on her hand. 

She smirked as she pulled back from him, lifting her hand to her mouth to take a taste of his cum. "We need to feed you more pineapple," she laughed as he glared at her before getting up to go clean himself up.