28

officially official

officially official

The next morning, the producers took pity on Tom and Isa, letting the couple sleep in longer than normal. Isa gave a big stretch as she rolled over into Tom's warm body, the two of them staying in their little coccoon until they were sent messages to get ready and head to the patio. 

After throwing on their swimsuits, the two walked out to see a floating breakfast in the little hideaway pool. "Aw, that is so cute," Isa grinned as she pulled on her sunnies and Tom went to pop the champagne to make some brunch cocktails. 

"This looks banging," the girl said as they waded into the pool to start grabbing their food. Isa pulled over a croissant with some jam to start off. 

"It's been so nice to be in here on our own yeah?" Tom asked as he munched on a muffin. 

"Absolutely," Isa agreed. "It can be so hard to just get like quality time in here, even though we're together all the time. It's so weird."

"Exactly," Tom nodded, finishing his bite and clearing his throat. "Which is why I wanted to chat about this here, because it's not something I want to be like played up for the group. But coming in this villa, I didn't think I'd be here this long or find someone as amazing as you. And I know I'd be a fool to ever let you go, so I'd really like to ask if you might want to be my girlfriend."

"You absolute sop," Isa laughed as she threw her croissant on her plate and walked around the floating tray to wrap her arms around Tom's neck. "Of course I want to be your girlfriend."

Tom was beaming as he leaned down to press a hard kiss to the brunette's lips, lifting her up so she could wrap her legs around him with a squeal.

*

"Good morning you slags," Isabella called out as she walked back through the hideaway door with Tom at her back.

"They're back!" Jessie cheered as the islanders got up to greet the couple.

"Look at those big smiles," Claudia cheered as the two of them got passed around for hugs. "How was it?"

"Yeah, my boyfriend and I had a floating breakfast this morning," Isa said cheekily as the girls squealed and the guys cheered. Isa didn't even get to wave to Tom as she got pulled away to the firepit for a debrief. 

"Tell us everything then," Claudia said as they all hovered around her. 

"Yeah, so this morning he just came out and asked me," Isabella grinned. "And it was special because it was just us, y'know?"

"Aw, that just sounds so romantic," Sanam beamed matching Isabella's infectious energy. 

After running her little bag inside, Isabella got a cup of tea and made her way to the day bed with Claudia and Jessie. "Ok so tell us the dirty deets, were you naughty?" Jessie asked the brunette.