5

pucker up

pucker up

As the girls got ready that night, the chat was all about the dates. The girls headed outside to meet the boys, grabbing drinks to have a toast. After they clinked glasses, Tanyel and Isabella headed to the day beds.

"So, I had a chat with Tom earlier," Isa revealed. "And like, we both said we're at the top of each others list right now, and really he's the only boy I do really feel a spark with? And he's been a bit naughty, but I do think thats something I want to explore."

"That doesn't surprise me," Tanyel smirked. "At the start we knew youse two were into each other but then the kiss blew up and I think you got stuck there. But I think you should go for it, for sure. He hasn't done anything worse than some of the other boys too, you know? He could've done worse."

"I just had to tell someone, and I felt like you would give it to me straight," Isabella laughed, leaning over to have a cuddle with the girl. 

Later on in the evening, Kai did pull Isa for a chat. "Yeah so I did want to speak with ya, because I do think I've been chatting with Liv and I want to get to know her more?"

"Aw sweet," Isabella grinned. "No that is so fine hun."

"I obviously loved getting to pick you but that's just where it's fallen."

"Oh agreed, it was great for us to have that chance, but you have to do what's best for you," she reassured. The two shared a quick hug before they eventually headed inside for bed. 

The next morning, the dates were still a hot topic of the chat. They talked some about Lana's situation with Ron, and then about Olivia and Kai before the girls turned to Isabella.

"Yeah so obviously there wasn't really anything there with Kai," the girl shrugged. "I think you two are well matched," she nodded to Liv. "And for me, I'm just gonna have some more chats. Theres more fish in the sea, so I'm not getting myself too down about it."

The girls headed downstairs to get ready and headed to the garden, where Ron and Kai were quick to sweep Lana and Liv away for breakfast dates. Isabella laughed as she watched Ron scurry about, trying to get one up on Casey. "A coffee?" Tom came to the day beds with a cup in hand, handing it to the surprised girl.

"That's presumptuous," she smirked, taking the cup. "Is it with-"

"Almond milk, yep," he smiled proudly, watching as she cocked a brow and took a sip.

"This is lovely hun, thank you," she smiled up at him. "Same time tomorrow?" he laughed before going back to the kitchen to make his own cup. Tom hadn't even finished his cup before Will's phone rang. 

"Islanders, pucker up for todays kissing challenge!" the blonde read out, the group all shouting and immediately heading inside to brush their teeth again. 

The boys lined up for the challenge, Olivia kicking off the girls. Isabella was nervous when her name was called next. 

"Yeah I kinda just stood there and said fuck it," she shrugged in the beach hut.

She made her way down the line, starting with a nice snog for Spencer and Jordan before getting to Tom. She had made it up in her mind that she would be leaving an impression on him. She walked up, letting her hands land on his abs before sliding them up to cup his neck and bring his head down. His lips were a little chapped as they met hers, but the two of them fell into a rhythm quickly. Isa let her tongue slid to his quickly as a tease before pulling back with a little nibble on his lip.

Hearing the girls whispers, Isabella continued down the line before heading to Jessie to get her scores.

Spencer gave her an 8 for a solid kiss. Jordan went with an 8 and then it was back to Tom.

"That was a really good kiss," he swayed nervously with a laugh. "Soft lips, just the right amount of teasing, made me want to keep going for sure. That gets a ten from me."

Isa tried not the beam as they moved on, the girl getting a 10 from Casey and Aaron, and 9s from Ron and Kai, and an 8 from Will and Shaq. "So, in second place, we have miss Isabella!"

"Yeah I'm proud of that, not gonna lie," she smirked in the beach hut. 

The girls headed off to the side to chat about the challenge, everything staying easy till Lana and Tanyel headed to the kitchen. "What did you think about Ron and Tanyel's kiss?" Olivia asked as the girls walked away. 

"I think theres more there," Jessie agreed. Isa hummed before standing to grab a drink from the kitchen, watching as Liv was quick to come grab Lana.

"I'm just letting you know," Isabella said to Tanyel. "She's going to be bringing your kiss up with Ron to Lana."

"Really?" Tanyel looked shocked. "Did she say something to you?"

"Mhm," Isabella nodded. "And the only person who's feelings matter about it are Lana, so if she's bringing it up, then that's different."

"Agreed," Tanyel said. "And if Lana has something to bring up, I want her to, I just am wondering why Olivia is the one bringing it up?"

"That's fair," Isa shrugged. The two split up, Isabella chatting with Lana and Ron for a bit before the girls gathered again. Isa and Lana had the displeasure of letting Tanya know how he was feeling about the challenge.