23

rosie and keenan

rosie and keenan

The next morning, Isa was stood with Jessie and Claudia in the kitchen getting the girls debrief. "I feel like I do have mixed emotions again," Jessie shared. "Like, not even with just Will, with all of the boys."

"You seem ok with Will now though," Claudia observed. 

"I feel like I can't even think about Will because I'm seeing you girls treated poorly as well," Jessie said. 

"Mines all sorted," Claudia shared, the girls turning to Isabella. "How are you feeling Isa?"

"I mean honestly, my worst bit was Olivia to be fair," Isa said. "And theres no love lost between us, but it just really grates on me that she was sitting there saying she expected an apology for me saying I found her the least genuine in a challenge, when she was sat there saying unprompted that I'm a game player and me and Tom's relationship isn't real?"

"Yeah that wasn't on," Claudia agreed. 

"And it just sucks because Tanya and Lana are sat over there like she's not a huge snake," Isa shrugged her shoulders. "Sometimes it's just hard to tell who is real in here."

"Well the three of us are," Jessie said, pulling the two girls into a hug. 

The day ahead was pretty chill for Isa. She and Tom took a float in the pool and sunbathed, relaxing as other couples had some serious chats. That evening had barely started when Casey's phone rang, inviting Kai and Casey out of the villa for a date with new girl Rosie. 

Isa's phone rang short after, calling on Jessie and Isa to go meet Keenan for a date. As Isa walked towards Jessie, she leaned over Tom and gave him a few kisses. "See you in a bit babe," she winked as she walked out with Jessie. 

Jessie and Kai took the first dates while Casey and Isabella waited. Soon enough, Isa was gestured over to a table where Keenan was sat. The boy stood to greet her before they both sat down and clinked their glasses together. 

Keenan started off asking where Isa was from, and the two exchanged small talk to get to know one another. "So where are you at with you head in terms of Tom?" Keenan finally got into the good stuff. 

"I won't lie to you, I am gonna be closed off," Isa smiled with a shrug. "I have pretty strong feelings for him and I just think for me, I have to keep progressing with that."

"Fair enough," Keenan nodded. "I appreciate the honesty, you can give me some intel inside the villa."

"For sure," Isa beamed. "Here cheers, and welcome."

The six islanders made their way back to the villa, Casey and Rosie chatting up a storm while the Jessie and Isabella made eyes at each other. As soon as they walked in the door, the other islanders were there saying hello and they split up to have debriefs. 

Rosie led off the chats, seeming to have caught a vibe with Casey even from her simple chats. "Isa how was your date?" Lana asked her. 

"He was a nice boy, but that's just not where my heads at at the minute," Isa smiled with a shrug. "The head and the heart were here with Tom."

The girls awwed before turning to Jessie who said much of the same thing. It didn't take long for them to disperse and for Tom to grab Isabella and ask to chat on the terrace. 

"How was the date then?" he asked as they settled into the pillows.

"Eh it was good," she tried not to smile. "He's already got a ring picked out," Isa laughed as Tom groaned. "No, he was nice but I was like I'm sorry I'm not the one you're looking for."

"Well that's good," Tom murmured before leaning in to kiss her. 

As the girls got ready for bed that night, it seemed unspoken when the girls all put on their nice PJs. Even when Shaq called them out for it, Isa strutted her way to her bed where Tom was watching her. 

"Looking nice," he said as she climbed in bed and got right up close to him.

"Thank you," she said. The two laid there chatting for a bit before the lights went off and Tom found himself with an arm full of Isa. The girl leaned up to cup his cheek and pull him into a slow kiss, their bodies pressing into each other as hands started to drift. 

*mature scene ahead*

Tom nudged Isa to lay flat on her back, laying on his side as he continued to kiss her and let his hand trail up and down her side. He let his hand drift across her chest to where he could feel her nipples hard under her top, tweaking them before letting his hand drift down to cup her center over her shorts. 

"You are so sexy," he sighed in her ear as he began to kiss down her neck,  sucking at her pulse point as she grabbed his hand guided it into her shorts. His fingers found her already wet, stroking up and down a few times before he let a thick digit sink into her. 

"God you feel good," Tom groaned as Isa breathed heavily, his finger beginning to pump in and out of her as she pulled him into a kiss. As he slid a second finger into her channel, he let his palm begin to rub at her clit, making Isa squirm under him as she began to feel the flutter of her orgasm. 

The girls hips canted up to meet Tom's movements as she chased her release, being pushed over the edge when Tom pulled back to kiss up her neck again and nipped at her pusle point. She grabbed at his hand as she began to get overstimulated, letting her head lull into his hcest as she tried to calm her breathing. 

"You are amazing," Tom said in a bit of a daze as he felt how close he was to his own release, just from his ministrations on her. 

yall I cant even proof read my spicy scenes anymore I cringe, but just lie to me and tell me their fine ok