18

a night of feelings

a night of feelings

As much as Isabella wanted to chat with Tom before they got ready for the evening, she was kept wrapped up with the girls till it was time for them to get ready. "I hope you girls have the chats you need tonight," Isa hyped up. "You are all strong women and you don't deserve the way these boys have treated you!"

The other girls echoed Isa's sentiments as they got dressed and then headed to the garden, where it was obvious the boys could feel the tension. "As weird as the night probably will be, I wanted to say how great it is to spend my birthday with the lot of you," Isa toasted with the other islanders that night. "I do genuinely think the world of you all."

As the group offered Isabella birthday hugs and then grouped off for the evening, Isa smiled as she watched Tom approach. "Babe we're all good," she laughed as she saw his face relax. "C'mon let's go have a cuddle." The two headed to the couches where Isa easily snuggled into Tom's side. 

"How did that conversation go today then?" Tom asked.

"Honestly, she complimented you and said you were well behaved," Isa reassured. "She didn't tell me anything that was a surprise. She did mention trying to stick it on ya, and after hearing you shut her down I kinda wanted to jump ya."

"As long as it's in a sexy way yeah?" Tom smirked, yelping as Isa smacked his stomach. The two watched across the villa as Claudia sat with Casey and Jessie led Will upstairs. 

"Those won't be good conversations," Isa commented to Tom as the two cuddled up.

"Yeah, I do know Will especially is just gutted with how he acted," Tom shared. "Like he does really care for the girl, and he knew as soon as he did it he made a mistake. Honestly I think she got in his head."

"Really?" Isa asked surprised. "Were the girls trying to stir it up then?"

"Yeah probably," Tom laughed. 

"Any of them try with you?" Isa asked, genuinely curious. 

"One of them was like 'I think you deserve a real woman'," Tom laughed under his breath. "And she was like I think I'll get you in trouble and I was in my head thinking Isa get's me in all the trouble I need."

"I just think that is so not on to be talking poorly on another girl because you want to get with her guy," Isa scoffed. "Like if you can't turn his head without using mind games is it really you turning his head? Sorry, thats annoyed me."

"That's fair, I'd be pissed too if I heard boys were doing that," Tom assured. The two chatted for a bit longer before it was time to head inside to get ready for bed. 

"Happy birthday," Tom whispered to the girl that night in bed. "Wish we were alone so I could give you a proper birthday present."

"Why would you tease me like that," Isa whined as the boy smirked, turning over and pulling her Into his chest.

The next morning, everyone was slow to get up, lazing about in bed. Isabella eventually got up and headed into the dressing room with Jessie and Lana. "Last night I was in bed thinking like, oh have I been over reacting, should I let him back up. And then I was like no," she wagged her finger.

"Good," Isa nodded. "He needs to put some work in, and you need to figure out your thoughts with it as well. Everything you're feeling is so valid."

"Thank you," Jessie smiled, pulling Lana and Isa in for a cuddle. "and thank you girls for being here for me and listening to me about all this."

"I've always got an ear to lend baby," Isa squeezed her before grabbing her bikini. As the girls got their breakfast and started the day, Isa was pulled into a debrief with Tanya and some of the other girls. The girl had a bit of a cry before Sanam asked the hard question.

"Hand on heart, where is your head?" Tanya sighed. The girl seemed to be happy getting to know Martin but still was thinking of Shaq. Isabella quite frankly had to keep her mouth shut, because she did not agree with a single way the girl had conducted herself in this situation.

Isa ambled her way across the villa that afternoon to join Sanam and Kai in the shade, seeing that Tom and Will were having a boys chat on the couches. "You alright my lovelies?" Isa asked as she sat on the end of their daybed. 

"Y'know what, let's get Isabella's opinion cause if anyone will call me up it's her," Kai nudged Sanam and the girl sighed before turning to Isa. 

"When I was speaking with Liv this morning, she basically was like she wants to move on with the whole her and Kai situation, but she won't do so until she gets an apology," Sanam explained, causing Isa to snort.

"I'm sorry but what is there to apologize for?" She asked the couple, Kai laughing with her. "At the end of the day, they both recoupled. Also, was she not the one who said first that his feelings must have not been real?"

"Exaclty," Kai said. "And I'm fine being civil, but I am not apologizing because I don't think I've done anything wrong."

"I agree," Isabella said. "And Sanam, I know it probably feels awkward right now because there is just so much happening, but I promise a majority of the villa has no issue with Kai or you or Kai and you. It's just a bit silly."

That night, Sanam led the islanders in a lovely toast before Isabella went and had a seat with Lana, Sanam and Liv. The girls chatted for a bit before Isa excused herself to go steal Tom off for a cuddle. The two sat on the beanbags and Isa leaned her head on Tom's shoulder to look up at the stars. 

"Can you see the big dipper?" She asked out of the blue, tracking it and turning to look at Tom who was staring at the side of her face. "What, is there something on my face?"

"Nah, just thinking of how much I do care about ya," the boy said with a soft smile.

"Stop it," Isa blushed, shifting to her side to bury her head in his shoulder. "You know I'm proper obsessed with you."

"I do really think that I see something strong with you honestly," Tom said as Isa pulled back to look at him. "Like I want to take you home with me and have you meet all my friends and my family."

"Me too," Isabella smiled. "I know I said before that my mom would be the tough one to win over but I honestly think she would be so happy that you're the boy I've been on this journey with. Like I just know she's thinking of all the ways you are the type of man she'd want me with."

"Isabella you can't say things like that, it makes me want to leave," Tom laughed a little breathlessly, pulling the girl into a hug. "Honestly I know my mum was praying I would have you stick around. Like she'll have seen how perfect you are for me honestly."

"You're precious," Isa cooed as she leaned in to press a sweet kiss to his lips.

The villa ended the night of beautifully with helping Will share his love for Jessie. Isa could almost feel her eyes water as they all watched the couple embrace, and Tom wrapped the girl up in his arms and cradled her against his chest as all of the islanders yelled. 

And to even better the evening, the islanders got the chance to send Lana and Ron off to the hideaway. It was sweet to see how happy and nervous the both of them were heading off, and Isa felt a bit like a proud mum as so many of her little babies were so happy.