7

time for a recoupling

The next morning, most of the islanders felt the loss of Aaron and Spencer. For Isabella, it just put into perspective for her how quickly things could change in the villa and made her want to just take the time here by the horns.

The girls gathered for their morning chat, speaking some about their decision the night before before talking about their couple situations.

"I can't wait to recouple not gonna lie," Ellie sipped on her drink.

"I'll gladly take Tom out of your bed and kick Kai to Olivia's," Isa laughed with the blonde. 

"How are things going with Tom then?" Tanyel asked the girl.

"Honestly, I've woken up today feeling like I want to just take advantage of every day here, because you never know what's gonna happen next," the girl explained. "And like if he had gone last night without us giving it a real shot, I do think I would've been upset."

The other girls shared similar feelings. There was nothing like a dumping to make everyone stop thinking too much and go after what they wanted. 

"How are you feeling today?" Isabella asked Tanyel as the girls sat in the sun.

"Yeah, its weird," the brunette shrugged. "Like I feel like I don't really have a place to be. And I don't want to force connections honestly."

"And you shouldn't," Isa agreed. "Have you spoken to Liv?"

"Not really."

"You're my girl so I'll tell you, but she made some comments last night," Isabella shared. "Like after you left and we had been joking about a new boy coming, she was like why does Tanyel care about a new boy coming, Spencer's barely out the door."

"That's really unfair to say," Tanyel looked at Isabella in shock. "And anyone would know I'm joking."

"No, I know," Isa backed the girl. "And Lana and I both were like, stumped, but I did want to tell you because I just thought it was odd." The girls chatted a bit longer, Isabella really trying to reassure Tanyel, before Isa stepped off to refill her water. 

"Isabella, want to go for a chat?" Tom stared at her over the bar, chewing on his straw. When the girl nodded, he headed to the sofa where she had just come from, the two taking a seat. Isabella ended up cuddling in close to his body, his hand stroking her shoulder. "How are you feeling today?"

"I gotta be honest, like last night, there being a minute where I thought you may be going home, I was scared," Isabella refused to meet his eyes. "And I know we had said this before, but like you're the only boy I've had a connection with, and we've just clicked. And for me that's something I would really want to explore."

"I can't lie," Tom hid his grin. "Like I am liking you a lot. You're the only person I want to give my attention to, and I do feel like I could see us building something on the outside."