27

a trip to the hideaway

"Do you think Casey is butt hurt over you and Will from today?" Isabella asked that evening as they sat on the day bed after having a toast. 

"Do you think so?" Tom asked as he looked at said boy chatting with Shaq. 

"Yeah," Isa nodded. "He just needs to own his shit, and he hasn't. And that's it at the end." It was as if Isabella had summoned it as Casey came over and asked to grab Tom and then Will. 

Isa didn't pay much attention to it, and turned her head to chat with Claudia and Sanam. Claudia was clearly ready for the situation to be done, and when Casey came over and asked to grab her, Isabella just hoped tonight would be it.

"I did want to chat with you girls about the challenge today and my comment," Rosie said to Sanam and Isabella and Lana who joined them. "Like I did notice everyone had her back."

"Rosie I can understand this is hard for you, but I do think this situation is harder on Claudia," Isabella tried to tread lightly and not come off aggravated. "Like, I understand you wanted people to cheer when Casey chose you but it wouldn't be right, at least for me, to cheer for something I know tore that girl up."

"I can understand that," Rosie deflected. "I just want it to be done. Like I don't want to be in a triangle."

"I think if he doesn't have it in him to cut it off, she will," Isa shrugged and sat back in her seat. "He's just trying to keep up with the nice guy thing and he can't, he needs to rip off the bandaid."

After that chat, Tom came over and pulled Isa over to the day bed for a little cuddle, the two sniffing Isabella's hair to see if it still smelled. Isa cheered lightly as she watched Claudia leave the sofa with Casey, and walk over to them. "You look like a boss babe," Isa said as she came to sit down with the couple. 

"Don't cry," Isabella said as she got up and moved over to the other bed to sit next to her and cuddle her. Isa and Tom spent some time talking her through it before Lana and Sanam came over as well, sharing the same thoughts. 

"You are just not meant for him," Isa tried to hype the girl. "Someone else is there for you, and your experience in here is not just about Casey." The girl ended up taking Claudia inside to the dressing room, and as they came out, it seemed the villa had gone mad with Jessie pulling Casey for a chat over his requested apology from Tom and Will from the challenge. 

"Can't even have one night," Isa sighed as she sat on a couch and cuddled with Claudia as they watched Casey rant to Tom on a day bed. Tom eventually came over to join the girls, but they were interrupted by Will yelling he had a text. 

"Islanders, tonight the hideaway is open. Please choose a lucky couple to spend the night together." The islanders were quick to start yelling Isabella and Tom's names, the brunette burying her head in a pillow as a group came over to pounce on the couple. Isa let the girls eventually pull her up and to the dressing room where Claudia immediately started rooting through her lacy things.