20

knowing me knowing you

The spirits were high as the islanders woke up the next morning, discussing the night before and the Jax Jones performance. The group tried to get Martin to speak about his thoughts, but it was clear the boy was not in the best of moods, not that anyone could blame him. 

The girls and boys split up into their morning day briefs, Isa sitting with Sanam as the girls did their skin care. "How are you and Tom doing then?" Sanam asked Isa as she was putting on her sun screen.

"He's just ticking more and more boxes for me every day," Isa smiled. "Like we can just sit there and chat about anything and it never gets old. I am kind of besotted honestly."

Sanam squeezed the girl sweetly, the two of them shortly after joined by the rest of the girls to get ready for the day. Isabella made her way to the bean bags in the sun, closing her eyes under her shades till the sun was blocked. She smirked as she looked over her shades and saw Tom stood there. 

"You gonna join me handsome?" She smiled as he grabbed a bean bag and came to sit down close, letting his hand drift to her thigh as he sighed happily. "How are you feeling today?"

"Feeling sun kissed," he laughed as he shifted to face her. "How are you feeling?"

"Honestly, I'm just thinking of the outside," she smiled. "Like getting back to work and being back with the family and stuff."

"So how does your job work? Do you travel a lot?" Tom asked. 

"So yes but typically I stick to the UK," she shared. "Unless I have a client who wants me to travel with them for events and things, but most of my current clients stick to the UK and events and I can do most of my work with them from Manchester or wherever I am."

"So you've got time to be celebrating all my wins with me?" the boy smirked.

"I think I can make some time," Isa shrugged, rolling closer to cuddle into his side. "It's nice on the outside we're pretty close to each other."

"Agreed," he nodded. "It will make our transition out easier. Weekends at mine, week nights at yours?"

"Oh, already starting up our schedule?" Isa smirked as Tom chuckled. 

"As long as I haven't pissed you off too much by then."

They were interrupted by Olivia shouting she had a text. "Islanders, it's time to find out how well you really know your other half in today's couples challenge 'Knowing Me, Knowing you'."

"Oh we got this," Isabella held her had out to Tom for a high five.

The islanders gathered with presenter Shaq to have their challenge, starting off with the boys. 

First off was asking for their girls middle name. "Sofia," Tom turned his board around, easily matching Isa's. The next question was about their girls biggest turn on, Tom saying "Making out," which matched Isa's answer again.