17

casa debriefs

casa debriefs

Isa woke up the next morning feeling nice and cozy wrapped up in Tom's arms as the islanders began to sit up. "Happy birthday baby," Tom pressed a bunch of kisses to her neck, the brunette sitting up as well.

"Happy birthday Isa!" Lana croaked out, the other islanders echoing her call as Isabelle smiled.

"23 is a scary year," Isabella scoffed as Tom pinched her side.

"There were definitley some shocks last night," Casey said as everyone had their quick debrief. 

"I'm buzzing not gonna lie," Ron smiled with Lana in his arms.

"Me too," Tom ran his hand over Isabella's head, the girl practically asleep again on his chest.

"We're buzzing for you guys," Jessie smiled through her hurt, Lana and Isa both saying a thank you to the Aussie. The girl was of course asked about Will, and as soon as Isa heard the crack in her voice, she was climbing over Tom to get into bed with her give the girl a cuddle, quickly joined by Claudia.

Isa sat with Jessie while she had her moment before the two got up and headed to the terrace for their morning debrief. Jessie, Isa, Lana and Sanam ended up chatting through Jessie's situation first, the girls hurt very clear.

"What do you think you'd need for you and Will to be able to move forward?" Isa asked the brunette. 

"The clock to go back," Jessie smiled sadly, Isa reaching over to rub her leg. The girls ended up heading downstairs to join the other girls and get ready for the day. Isabella threw on her bikini and headed to the daybeds with Claudia who led her over there. The girls chatted before Isa caught sight of Tom walking across the boards. 

"Hello there," she smirked. 

"Want to come join me for some breakfast birthday girl?" Tom asked, Isa nodding excitedly as she hopped up and walked around to grab the boys hand. He led her over to the breakfast bar and a little plate of avocado toast and eggs was waiting. 

"Look at you showing off your skills," Isabella teased as she sat down and took a sip of her coffee. "This is lovely babe, thank you."

"I'm excited I get to spend your birthday with ya," Tom grinned as he accepted her offer of a bit of toast. "Now you'll always think of me on your birthday."

"You sap," Isabella grinned as she took another bite of her food. The couple finished up their breakfast before Isabella did her favorite activity, taking a dip in the pool and then laying down with Tom for a nap. She was jolted out of her peace on the day beds when her phone rang.

"I've got a text," she yelled sitting up. "Isabella, Jessie and Claudia. Please get ready to leave the villa as Cynthia, Lydia and Layla want to catch up."

"What the fuck," Isabella rolled her eyes.

"Why is she going?" Tom asked Casey as the boys watched the three women go into the dressing room.

"I honestly don't know why I'm going to this," Isa commented in the dressing room as she, Jessie and Claudia got ready for their outing. Claudia and Jessie were obviously feeling a bit more strongly about it, but Isa just didn't think she had much to give the situation.

The three girls left the villa then, heading off to a location where the three other girls were waiting for them. The six girls were set up in a little courtyard with a table and chairs. Claudia, Jessie and Isa greeted the other girls lightly as they sat down.

"How are you girls feeling?" Claudia asked when they were seated. 

"I've been better," Cynthia admitted, the other girls nodding in sympathy. "Shall we get started?"

Cynthia went on to have a very honest conversation with Claudia about her experience with Casey and her feelings on the whole situation. Isabella could tell some of the things Cynthia had said shook the girl, but then it was Isabella's turn to look to Lydia. 

"I honestly felt like at peace with the situation," Isabella said as she turned to Lydia. "I thought everything had kind of been worked out but obviously we're sat here so I think if you have anything to share I'm obviously open to hearing it."

"I think like, he obviously had chats with all of us girls," Lydia said. "I did get the feeling I was the only one he actually like had a deeper conversation with? And it was getting to know you chats, but he was very open about how he thought his head wouldn't turn."

Isabella nodded for her to keep going. "We did kiss in a challenge but that was it," the brunette said. "I'm going to expose myself here but I did stick it on him a bit and he immediately pulled away and turned me down at that point. So I did want to kind of reassure you there."

"I don't blame you, he's hot," Isa shrugged, the girls all laughing. "No I appreciate that. And I'm happy to hear you didn't feel like blindsided or led on, because that wouldn't be fair for any girl to have to deal with."

Isa then probably worried the producers when she turned to Layla. "I also wanted to say to you I hope you didn't feel like I was coming at you after you spoke out. For me and my feelings, it was very important, especially as soon as the words led on left your mouth, to hear directly from Lydia if she felt that way," Isa explained. "Because I know sometimes it's easy to make those claims as a second hand viewer of the situations, and I don't blame you for that. But again, to me the words that mattered were Lydias and I didn't want to sit there going around and not hear it from her."

"That's fair," Layla shrugged before it was her turn to bare all to Jessie. After their chat, Isa just felt more sad for Jessie especially. It wasn't hard to see how tough this whole situation was for the brunette.

As soon as the girls got back to the villa, it was an immediate call for the girls debrief. Isa let Jessie and Claudia do most of the talking considering it had been a shit conversation for them.

"How are you feeling then Isa?" Lana asked the girl.

"Honestly fine," Isabella said. "I was a bit worried that something would come out of the wood works there, but the worst think she told me was she did try to stick it on him and he turned her down. So I feel bad for even being there because I walked out of that conversation at peace and I know it's shit for you two," she nodded towards Jessie and Claudia. 

"Yeah but it's nice to hear that Tom had the decency to act that way you know?" Jessie tried to assure her friend. "Us having a tough time doesn't mean you can't feel relieved."

yall I know I went mia on this but im rlly pushing through to finish!! I have a good amt prewritten and im closing in on the finale hehehe

also think on a possible summer season book.. I really think I need to wait for it to end because it is soooooo unpredictable and I don't even know if there is a guy I like enough to write for!! so lmk your thoughts