24

casey's dilema

casey's dilema

"Hows everyone feeling about the new girl?" Isa asked the next morning during their morning chat while Rosie and Keenan had their own debrief. 

"She seems nice," Sanam chimed in. 

"She's going to chat with everyone today," Lana shrugged. "She's got to."

The girls could clearly tell that Claudia was worried about Casey and Rosie, and Isa rubbed the girls shoulders as the girls continued their chats. The girls got ready and headed towards the garden for the day ahead. 

Isa had pulled Claudia for a chat but the blonde was quickly stolen away by Keenan. "I'm feeling lonely," Isa pouted as she looked over at Tom and Casey, shuffling over for a quick cuddle. When Shaq came over and started chatting with Casey, Isa took the time to go grab her tea.

"I think he's gonna get himself in shit here," Isa whispered to Tom as the two watched Rosie and Casey chat on the loungers. "He needs to be very honest with Claudia."

"I think he will be," Tom assured. "I think he'll be respectful."

Isa spent her morning lounging around, but her spidey senses tingled when she saw Ron and Lana sat with Claudia, the later rubbing the northern girls arm. "You alright babe," Isa said lowly as she sat close to Lana.

"Just feeling shit," Claudia shrugged. "Casey hasn't even bothered to chat with me all day and I just can see how this is going."

"Listen, if he needs to go and have some conversations, you need to do you and let him do him," Ron advised. "And if he goes another way, then that just means he was never for you, and you deserve someone that is there for you."

"Agreed," Isa nodded. "You are a stunning girl and you have such an amazing personality, and if he is swayed from that, he is totally not the boy for you."

"Thanks guys," Claudia sighed.

Isa could tell Claudias feelings were still weighing on her as they headed into the evening, the blonde immediately pulling Casey for a chat. 

"I hope she takes this chance to get to know Keenan more honestly," Isa said as she and Tom sat down. "She just deserves the world."

"I agree," Tom said. "It sucks to see her upset."

"Do you think if anyone were to come in at this point, your head would turn?" Isabella asked out of the blue. 

"Absolutely not," Tom fired back immediately. "I know I've found what I was looking for and honestly, I don't think theres anyone that could come in here and show me anything close to that."

"You're a sop," Isabella smiled lightly as she leaned in to kiss him. As soon as they went to settle back into the pillows, Isa saw Claudia heading into the villa. With a quit pat to the knee, she stood up and hurried across the boards to find the blonde in the dressing room.

"Aw Claud," Isabella said as she walked in and the girl was crying hard. Isa just wrapped her in a hug, rubbing her back as she felt more of the girls joining in and wrapping her up in their arms. "You're ok hun, just breath."

After the girls helped her calm down, Isabella, Tanya and Liv took her to one of the couches outside to continue chatting through how the girl was feeling. What they weren't expecting was Olivia's phone to ring. 

"Islanders, please gather around the firepit immediately," The brunette yelled across the villa, the islanders all slow to get up and head that way. Isabella grabbed Tom's hand as he sat next to her, everyone waiting with bated breath till Shaq's phone pinged. 

"Tonight there will be a recoupling, with the girls choosing who they would like to couple up with," he read out.

Isa jumped as her phone chimed. "Keenan and Rosie, as the newest islanders, you get to choose who you would like to couple with first. The boy left single tonight, will be dumped from the villa."

The tensions were high as Jessie's phone rang with the instruction for the boys to line up. Keenan was up first, and after a nice speech for his first round, he choose to couple with Claudia. Rosie was next up, and it was pretty clear no one around the firepit was shocked when she chose Casey to couple with.

Lana went on to couple up with Ron, the two of them beaming. Liv coupled back up with Maxwell, and Sanam chose Kai. Jessie coupled back up with Will, and then it was Isabella's turn. 

"So I want to couple up with this boy because even though he's testing me with trying to bring jorts back," Isa smirked. "He does have a really kind heart, and a lovely smile. There are just a lot of real feelings there with this boy, and I do think we are building something I see lasting a long time. I can't wait to keep our journey going and see what's next. So the boy I would like to couple up with is,

Tom."

The boy beamed as he patted Shaq and Martin on their backs before heading across the firepit. He wrapped Isabella up in a big hug and pulled back to cup her face and give her a kiss before they sat down.

The final decision of the night was up to Tanya, and she ended up coupling with Shaq, meaning Martin was going home.